Hotel Bright
US$154
Hotels.com
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$217
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$272
US$69
US$39
US$34
Agoda.com
All reviewsconnaught placebreakfast is servedouter ringconnaught circuscentral locationlocation is excellentfirst floorsmall hotelroom servicereception deskmini barboutique hotelpleasant stayhot watertuk tukenjoyed my staycourteous staff
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I was at Hotel Bright recently with my son. I frequently go to Delhi for my job; I usually stay in a little guest house close to Janpath where I have been for many years since my son was two years old. This time I wanted to change, since Delhi was very hot and my flight landed late in the night. I wanted to find a better organized hotel, more quite and equally safe. For my experience it is not easy to find a good hotel in the center of Delhi if you do not want to spend really lots of money. The gape between budget guest houses and good hotels is really large in India's main cities. Actually I did not want to spend 150-200 euro a night....I found Hotel Bright on internet and decided to try. It was an excellent choice. Hotel Bright has a perfect location if you need to stay in the center; on Connaught Place outer circle, it is easy to be found. Many good restaurants and cafés are close by so that you may reach them on foot also in the evening. Rooms are nice, clean and have all you need. You may choose double bed or tween room. The hotel is very small, has no dining room, but you may have your breakfast included in the price in your room at the time you wish. There is also a room service for lunch and dinner if you do not want to go out. Staff is very kind and helpful. Since there are a few rooms you always find somebody who can follow your requests. I sincerely suggest you should visit this hotel if you are looking for a comfortable, safe and clean place where to stay in India without going to a luxury five stars!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Clean little air-conditionned hotel. Staff and Director very kind and helpfull. Located in the heart of New Delhi, rather near of places of interest. Good sleep quality and spacious room. Heavy breakfast brought into room (no breakfast room). Some rooms with light-tight windows due to the world heritage site not allowing major structural changes on the building's facade. Possibility to reserve a pick up from airport and sight seeing tour. Don't get afraid of scary entry, that part doesn't belong to the hotel... Be on your guard with some tourist ofices that charge too much for sight seeing tours...

Room Tip: Ask for a room with no light-tight windows
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Overall Good Experince. Rates are slighttly on higher side but worth for the location..Improvement required in reducing the time between Food Ordered and Served. Rest everything was in order..Dont get afraid of scary entrance

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I booked Hotel Bright at the last minute because I needed a place to stay close to the New Delhi Railway Station. The hotel was reasonably priced in a great location, in the Outer Circle of Connaught Place. The staff was friendly, and the room was clean and nicely decorated. The only downside is a dodgy looking entrance, but don't let that put you off. This is a nice place. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed only 1 night at Hotel Bright. I was impressed of the kindness of the staff! Even for the very friendly India they were exceptionally friendly. The location is very central, the room was clean and very comfortable, the breakfast in the room was very good. There are only 10 rooms which means that the staff can spend much time taking care of each one.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business