We stayed here for one night. Although it's designed well and Aditi was helpful, it certainly is overpriced at £82 per night! For that price you would expect a lift, pool, gym or sauna. There were bugs coming in and out and the terrace wasn't as private as we thought it would be. We didn't sleep all night because of the train station had trains going ALL NIGHT! Breakfast really average (we were in india for 17 days and had some delicious breakfasts), you have to pay for wi-fi and Taxi's couldn't find the location.
Save some money and stay at Eleven Homestay which is not only half the price but in a better location (5 mins away) with a very attentive owner and massive lovely rooms with free wi-fi and you get some sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the spectacular Humayun's Tomb, this beautiful park facing three-story corner building provides a great option for short and long-term stay for anyone visiting Delhi. It is specially suited for United Nations officials, diplomatic staff and corporate executives in New Delhi as it is centrally located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B Nineteen (B-19) Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b 19 (b-19) Bed & Breakfast
- b Nineteen (b-19) Hotel New Delhi
- b Nineteen (b-19) Bed And Breakfast