“Blue View Tracking”

Hotel Blue Sapphire
Ranked #710 of 1,098 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 March 2013

First this hotel don’t have appearance or have gears publicized in the picture. It is a budget class 2 star hotel, walk in and walk out scheme with no bills after payments or you will get it on hard demand Good flavor delicious food but kitchen don't have sufficient stock to cook for their guest living in the hotel. The staffs mostly attracted in TV shows and don’t much care about the guest. Surprise to see , when proprietor of the hotel or tenancy person comes in they all track to perform their duty. The operation of this hotel is not normal like other hotels. It is more like home stay, you comfort yourself and later they over charge or never charge. it is good to enter this hotel at night time ....booking please do check as night manager is under liquor gravity and write what they desire to ......special dates of arrival. Room 107 never use as it is very trifle and fat person cannot sit in the toilet. The sale marketing manager and general manager is very respectable person, generous and friendly …..Alert! Under this impression of GM you will have tragedies…… so retain a distance. He is not people who like to give you invoice and receipts …….hard demand than have luck. I don’t recommend innocent people with family to use this hotel …. A gangsters group is good to stay as they will be supply of drinks etc. the GM is drinking at night in the hotel and the proprietor occasionally adore sitting with his gun, to fright of guests that make me shock the first day I saw him with the gun. Well lot of time leadership has changed with many reasons. When I depart the hotel I was not given no receipt so they assurance me to send but till today i didn't received. Well I enjoyed my stay as i am a always guest but this was my new experience under new leadership which make me move out of this hotel. surrounding area are not like before ,, gangbusters moves around , its dirty and noise from outside neighbors and worse fighting among locals and hotel staffs.

Room Tip: never use room 107 ..... if you pick this hotel. before booking over the front counter please check...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hotel Blue Sapphire

Reviewed 19 February 2013

just average, not that bad but in a bit dirty area although its very close to main attractions (I've never paid more then 100-120 rupees for the transport there but u have to bargain hard and I mean really hard), the restaurant serves delicious food their poori bhaji was absolutely fantastic:) the bathroom was a bit dark but the shower worked perfectly, the bed was big and comfy, the stuff was friendly and helpful so all in all for the price it was worth it; be careful with the wifi- just asked all the details before u get the code:)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Very expensive numbers, wi-fi work very bad, we had to go to reception and repair it - BUT when we left this hotel, they was demanding 200 rupies for wi-fi and govermant taxes ( +650 rupies ) more than room coast.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lena P
Reviewed 15 February 2013

This was the first stop on the trip for India. The room was mainly clean, quiet good food. Location of the hotel is in not so clean area. Most of the amenities work well, even though I was sold and access to a wifi that didn't work on my floor. No refund for that.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Edmunds J
Reviewed 8 February 2013

It was a very pleasant stay with complete packaged ameneties at a economical and affordable rates, service and hospitality of the staff was good and I personally emjoyed my 10 days stay at this hotel on a good locality of Karol Bagh, New Delhi.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 6 February 2013

The previous person is correct. The exact same thing happened to us!
Airport, pre pay taxi, claim to know directions, end up 'lost', take us to tourist info centre for help, 'calls' our hotel, room been let go and were brought to blue sapphire.
It was only when I read the previous entry I was astounded, called our other hotel myself - they'd never heard from us the night before, checked out and going to original hotel. It's a scam, call your hotels yourself from your own phone!

• Stayed: February 2013
6  Thank Samanthakh
Reviewed 18 January 2013

We were offered this as a deal with air tickets by Make my trip.com and we checked in this Hotel. the entry is grand and lobby of the hotel is grand. The reservation staff and counter staff is well mannered. lifts are good. we stayed there for 2 nights and we were offered breakfast with the deal and it was good. We had a nice experience staying in this hotel, though it was not up to 5 Star ratings, but it was not bad.

Room Tip: Try to get the rooms near to lift.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business