“very nice!!!”

Hotel Singh International
Ranked #166 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 14 August 2010

recentely I had traveled to India to visit my friend Junaid and his family in Kashmir with I concider my second family. I love India and its culture. I am a Brazilian and I adopt my friends in Kashmir like my own family. Needless to say that I feel in heaven when I am in their company.
And my favorite hotel to stay while in rout to Kashmir is the Singh International;
I recomend it, it is a very pleasant place. the rooms are very confortble and very clean. The staf are very corteous and very polite. The atmosphere is very peacefull, if you like a place with a good spiritual energy that's is the place to stay!!!!!! My first stay at Singh International was in November of 2008 and since than than I became a regular costumer. It is a five star service!!!!
Tums up for all staf !!!
Sonia Gordon

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank soniasart

Reviewed 30 July 2010

Stayed here in March with an office colleague on an official trip..........The room was quite big and worth the price.

In all....Delhi is quite steep, so the price was fair compared to what I would otherwise get.
its in a small lane, not far from Karol Bagh area, and a few minutes walk to the Metro........The are is good and quiet.but can get very lonely at night.....pretty dead by like 9 pm....thats a small drawback

Decent staff, smiling and courteous.

I believe the hotel is run by a sardarji and family. I saw pretty much the entire family sitting comfortably at the front-desk......sweet old grandmother smilling away and seemingly teasing her little grandson....anice family environment around

Good hotel, helpful staff.........room service food was bit heavy and oily ( but I guess thats pretty much all around the city)....dont order too much food ...compared to your normal capacity....as food here ( all over Delhi, this hotel was no exception )is quite heavy
We were starved when we returned and ordered "little food-like a small bite"..but we ended up wasting quite alot.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank gautammasand
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I booked this hotel for my 4 night stay in Delhi. It was 1 of the best hotel you can ever get in Karol Bagh.

Room service is really fantastic, prompt service is what you get.

Cleanliness is 1 of their priority.

Rooms are really done well.

Ambiance is great.

Reception is friendly and very warm staff.

The location is fantastic.

Will always stay here when in Delhi.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank VarunPrabhuDessai
Reviewed 11 December 2009

Should have known you get what you pay for , it was cheap and the hotel reflected that.
If you are a non smoker this is not a nice place , the rooms reeked of cigarettes as there are no non smoking rooms, the service is very poor along with the breakfast.
I would certainly pay a little more and go to a less noisier and cleaner hotel in the future

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Pritpal J
Reviewed 12 November 2008

HOTEL SINGH INTERNATIONAL IS TRULY A PLACE FIT FOR KINGS!! I had an excellent stay at this clean, efficient, and quite hotel! I was close to the market, good food, and the real INDIA

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank dentureCalgary
Reviewed 10 November 2008

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights with my husband and parents.

Staff

They hotel desk were very friendly and always willing to help (OK! no problem!)

The bell boys always willing to help but ignore you if they don't understand what you say

Rooms

The rooms are basic with normal indian style bathrooms (wetroom) clean but relatively dated but normal ac available and TV was provided and with a fridge in some rooms.

24 hr dining

The 24 hr dining was fine and had a good selection and what was better was that food was cooked fresh - so expect to wait about 30 mins for food (as no one likes to rush!)

Location

Hotel location was very good and walking distance to the metro and Mc Donalds and Pizza Hut just a few minutes away.

Hotel Taxi

If you book a driver through the hotel then ask for Suresh - he was a very nice guy and a very good driver!

Overall very good and good value for money and would stay there again if on a budget!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank MandeepJ
Reviewed 23 February 2008

I arrived at the New Delhi airport at midnight with no reservations in tow!!!VERY BAD mistake!!!New Delhi has a horrible hotel shortage and to stay at a chain would have cost me over $300 a night easily!!I met a travel agent at the airport and told him I was fussy he called Hotel SIngh and got me a last minute cancellation!!I lucked out!!!!Hotel was very clean,staff was professional and I would stay there again if I returned to New Delhi!!Book in advanced cause this hotel was filled to capacity with cheery German Tourists!The area was lower middle class but I felt comfy walking to the internet cafe down the block and to a mini market to buy some water!!!

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled solo