“The Rockland Inn--a cosy budget hotel stay.”
Review of Rockland Inn

Rockland Inn
Ranked #171 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“The Rockland Inn--a cosy budget hotel stay.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Rockland Inn, CR Park, Delhi. The rooms are comfy, and the service is great. Well within budget.
Everyday, a member of the housekeeping staff would ask me if everything was to my liking. They fixed minor problems cheerfully and promptly. If I missed the complimentary breakfast downstairs, room service would bring it up to my room FREE!
It's great value for your money--located between CR Park and GK2, it affords easy access to GK-2 M Block market, Nehru Place, and other locales in South Delhi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is away from the elevators and the housekeeping area!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 290Raj

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 30 April 2014

After coming to rockland , my search for perfect place ended in Delhi...awesome service by My yagya dutt, excellent ambience,best place to spend time with kids in evening,ambience makes more rejoice quality of food and service and warm approach makes you to visit again and again

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank madhulika2014
Sikar, India
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I used to visit delhi for personal and business meetings. One of my friend told me about this hotel and I hit a trial which came out very pleasant. Since that time, it has became a permanent destination for my delhi visits. The behavior of staff is excellent. The charges are reasonable as compared to the quality service they offer. Fully recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yashwant2014
Muscat, Oman
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is our 3rd stay in Rockland hotel...twice we have stayed their Panchsheel enclave Rockland Hotel.. although hotel is old ,good room service and tasty food...
Rockland, C.R.Park one is very clean ,rooms are bigger than the Panchsheel one....but food is horrible...huge disappointment...room service was ok.
Front desk staff should be well informed...We booked online. But it seems they are not aware about it. after showing all the mails and details it took more than 20 minutes ..finally they found out that we had already booked a room....we booked for late checkout ..so again they took some time ...finally we check in...after 40-45 mints we received a call from front desk ,enquiring about our checkout time...very patiently ,again my husband give him all details...next morning again received a call from front desk ,asking about our checkout time and all.. it's sooo irritating. ..

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
MayankGK, General Manager at Rockland Inn, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Mrs.Mridu,

Thank you for contributing your feedback of your stay with us. It is most unfortunate that we were unable to provide a seamless experience for you and we are truly very sorry for that.

My team is certainly disheartened by your comments about Food and for not delivering on our service promise to you.

We take your feedback constructively and will ensure, as always, that we learn and improve where we can to provide exceptional guest experience and make my front desk team undergo a training class on the points mentioned by your good self.

I promise you that we would not leave any stone unturned to rectify the problems faced by you and you would feel that in your next visit to our hotel.

yours sincerely

Mayank Kaushik
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Fortunately i found this hotel on the main outer ring road when i was searching for accommodation at midnight and after staying 3 nights with them i discovered that from now onwards i m definately goona stay here without looking here nd there. I was overwhelmed by clean rooms, tasty breakfast and prompt services by staff. I got a good deal even though i was a walk in.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Vikramanks
Hungary
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We arrived early in the morning for breakfast befizethettünk 300 RS / price. We can not stay here, we went on.
Aza filth, which has received this felsészülva we were not in the restaurant.
Dirty linen ételmaradékos a very small selection of food, more Indian food. Which was edible / drinkable for the tea.
When we got back to back here, it was one week earlier dirty cloth on the tables along with the rest of the food: (.
Dirty cutlery, dirty glasses, better if you do not touch anything ...
Of course only work for men, women anywhere. Maybe it will also contribute to this.
The rooms, however, were impeccable, there was always hot water in the morning and late at night. Do not have anything close to a problem to go anywhere to eat.
Wi-fi is. Other wi-fi in the restaurant and the rooms.
Fortunately, not a lot of time we spent and rooms were spacious and clean, so the only meal left out.
I do not really recommend it. We was here in January 2014.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Krisztina B
MayankGK, General Manager at Rockland Inn, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Rockland Hotels and Thank you for taking time out to write about your visit.

we are extremely sorry to know that we did not match your expectations. I am thankful that you spared time to write your comments and explain the points in details. I assure you that we have already started working on the things that we missed out on. I hope that you will notice a difference by the time you visit the hotel again.

May I request you to treat this as an isolated incident. Please do not let this obstruct your faith in us. I look forward meeting you in future. Please do write to me personally for your request for further reservations at gm@rocklandinn.com and i would make sure that we make your stay a comfortable and memorable one.

Thanks & regards

Mayank kaushik
Roorkee, India
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed at this property for two days and it turned out to be the highlight of our stay.Being located on the main road it is easily approachable and nicely maintained.the rooms are very spacious and service is very good.The GM,mr mayank was very hospitable and made sure the special requests were looked into.In all,a true value for money and we plan to go again forsure!!!

• Stayed April 2014