Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$117
US$95
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$271
US$227
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$124
US$104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$178
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$205
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$165
US$123
US$126
US$116
US$209
US$149
Agoda.com
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$34
Priceline
US$154
US$150
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewskailash colony metro stationmr yogeshroom servicesuite roomgreater kailashrooms are spacious and cleanwould highly recommend this hoteleach morningvisit delhihotel is locatedairport pickbasic amenitiescomfortable hotelsouth delhiexcellent staytaxi driverhot water
Reviewed 21 April 2011

This was an incredible find in the Heart of New Delhi, with easy metro access to all tourist destinations. It was absolutely spotless, which is always my most important thing, and our room was very spacious, with a lounge area, although all are not like this. The staff were incredibly polite, friendly and helpful at all times. Although there is no restaurant, dont let this put you off. Breakfast is served in your room at no extra cost- just ring and it appears! We used room service in the evening as well. The food was beautifully cooked and presented, and very reasonably priced. Limitless supplies of tea and coffee, complimentary bottles of water- what more could you want? Would stay there again- cant say better than that.

Room Tip: 100m from Kailash Colony Metro Violet line
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I traveled to New Delhi with my partner and a friend. Everyone was very pleased with our accommodations while at The Legend Inn. The location was excellent - very close to the M Block shopping center, restaurants, banking, gym, etc. The hotel food was also very good. Each morning we called our order in to the front desk, and it arrived hot and delicious in a matter of minutes. It was a great way to start the day. Also, I found the coffee to be superb, and I am an avid, but picky, coffee drinker. We were also impressed with the value of the hotel. The best part about this hotel though was the service. Each question was answered knowledgeably and courteously, and each request was handled very efficiently and ended with the hoped for results.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crisenhower
Reviewed 21 March 2011

I stayed at the Legend Inn for 3 nights during my trip to India in March 2011, and couldn't say enough good things about the hotel manager Dinesh who has been working at the hotel for the past 15 years. He was very responsive with email communication before our arrival. While we were there, all of the arrangements we asked for were well done (airport pick-up, taxi booking, room service, to name a few). He has been ultra helpful with information for travelers (eg. how much approx. it should be from point A to point B with the rickshaw ride). I once asked his help to break a 100 note for me and he was short for 10 rupees. The next day he insisted on giving me 10 rupees back even though I said it's okay the night before - really impressed me as it's so common for people to shortchange in India. Below I will share some pros and cons with this hotel.

PROs:
1) Service - honest, reliable, helpful.
2) Room - basic but clean and with everything you need. Consistent 24 hrs hot water and great shower.
3) Good quality free wireless Internet
4) There is no restaurant but breakfast (your choice of Indian, Continental, or American, included in the room tariff) is served in the your room. My friend and I both ordered lunch from the room service - great Indian food.
5) Very close to the Kailash Colony Metro Station (literally 3 mins walk). It's one of the major landmarks in a quieter area of New Delhi. All rickshaw drivers we met know how to get there so it's easy to get back.
6) Relatively close to Humanyun's Tomb (rickshaw ~Rs. 50), Qutb Minar (rickshaw ~80-100), and H. Nizamussin train station (taxi Rs. 200). International airport drop off costs Rs. 500.

CONs:
1) Being a bit away from the hectic parts of Old Delhi also means you have to venture out a bit to get to attractions like Red Fort and Jama Masjid. Metro is convenient and cheap (under Rs. 20) if you don't mind spending a bit of time. Rickshaw from the Connaught Place costs ~ Rs. 80-130 depending on how good you are at bargaining.
2) The hotel is right off a main street under the Metro line so might be a little bit noisy for those who require complete quietness when sleeping. Ask for a room facing the other side if it bothers you. I didn't find it too bad and in fact slept quite well.

Overall I would recommend this place to other travelers and would go back should I visit Delhi again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2011

The Legend Inn - New Delhi was most comfortable, clean and as a first time tourist to India I appreciated the western sensibilities. They offer free airport pick-up which immediately puts you at ease as you will be swamped by tuk-tuk and taxi drivers offering their services. Make sure to arrange exact pick-up location. I had to call the hotel to locate the driver the first time around (I stayed there at the beginning and at the end of my trip through Rajasthan. The manager Dinesh is a handsome fellow that reminded me of Peter Sellers. I instantly liked him. It seems there is always a joke bubbling just below the surface as he extends his arm to offer you a seat, "tea / coffee?'. To feel safe and in good hands in a foreign land is most invaluable. He truly goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. The Legend Inn has a motto that goes something like this, 'where service meets Himalayan heights'. If there is anything that Dinesh can do for you professionally, he will. "Tea / coffee?" Have fun, enjoy and be safe.
Terry & Bill USA

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2011

The Legend Inn was the first hotel we stayed at on our first trip to India. Being located in a quieter area, away from the more touristy sections, this was a perfect place to be introduced to the city. There’s a metro stop across the street making it convenient to get around when we did venture out.

No issues with our room which was large, clean and visited by housekeeping each day. Dinesh and staff were friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. The only complaint we had was dogs barking at night but that seems to be common no matter where you stay in Delhi.

Highly recommended.