Free cancellation until 26/07
US$85
US$124
US$103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$178
US$158
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$171
US$129
Agoda.com
US$208
US$148
Agoda.com
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$34
Priceline
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$269
US$217
US$153
US$149
  • Pool
All reviewskailash colony metro stationmr yogeshroom servicesuite roomgreater kailashrooms are spacious and cleanwould highly recommend this hoteleach morningvisit delhihotel is locatedairport pickbasic amenitiescomfortable hotelsouth delhiexcellent staytaxi driverhot water
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Over the past couple of years I have stayed at several hotels in Delhi but since discovering The Legend Inn my experience of hotel hopping has finished. The facility is clean, the staff is friendly and willing to serve your every need. The location is amazing being only a 5 minute walk from the city metro. The Legend Inn provides a great experience for anyone who is passing through Delhi and in need of a clean, friendly, and affordable place to relax. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I came here for a National Outdoor Leadership School course. It feels is if you are in a North American environment. Very clean, great food, nice rooms and great service with friendly staff!
I landed in Delhi at 1:00 am local time and the hotel came to pick me up with out hesitation. The Legend Inn called and booked an 8 hour tour of Delhi for us.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Before I begin, let me preface this by saying that The Legend is NOT a high end hotel plush with lots of amenities. No pool, limited TV channels, basic rooms; HOWEVER, if you are looking for a budget hotel that will treat you like family then you will not regret staying here.
Forget the fact that it's one of the few hotels I've found with free high speed wifi in the room...forget that their room service menu is not only very good..but that they'll actually cook to order anything you want if it's not on the menu... what you want to know is this.
They actually care. They genuinely treat you like family and will go above and beyond to make sure to help you out in any situation.
I've been to Delhi a few times now and am genuinely not a fan of the city; however, the Legend Inn family are folks that I know I can count on to make my stay as pleasant as possible and I would recommend them without any hesitation to anyone looking for a budget hotel who truly understands the value of customer service and family.

Room Tip: Don't expect luxury; however, they are clean and comfortable and did I mention free wifi in the room?
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2011

This Hotel is wonderful the people here make you feel very at home and help you in any way or form they can. Coming from the US they took very good care of me and the Pricing is very reasonable. They have a great food menu that is quick and priced better than any local place around. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel. The mountaineering artifacts and the climbing wall make this a paradise to anyone heading to the Himalaya

Room Tip: I stayed in the Tenzing Norgay Suite and it was clean and very beautiful.
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2011

We decided to book this room because of it's good reviews, but to be honest we were quite disappinted.

It's not that the hotel is bad, but it's definitely not worth the money you pay.

The hotel is comfortable, the rooms are big, and staff is friendly. But the bathrooms are not clean.
Paying 4000 rupees (64€) for this, when you could pay 5000 rupees (80€) and find a nice internet offer for a top notch 5star hotel is just stupid. (I was).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple