US$124
US$103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$178
US$159
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$204
Hotwire.com
  • Free Breakfast
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$163
US$148
US$94
US$85
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$34
Priceline
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$270
US$217
US$159
US$149
  • Pool
All reviewskailash colony metro stationmr yogeshroom servicesuite roomgreater kailashrooms are spacious and cleanwould highly recommend this hoteleach morningvisit delhihotel is locatedairport pickbasic amenitiescomfortable hotelsouth delhiexcellent staytaxi driverhot water
Reviewed 20 June 2010

The feature of this hotel is the rock wall, but it is more for decoration than for exercise.

The rooms, towels and bedsheets are very clean and the wood flooring makes it easy for them to maintain the cleanliness.

There is free WiFi but unfortunately my room which was located in the corner of the second floor next to the accounts office is somewhat blocked and so I was unable to receive a signal in my room. The WiFi works well in the lobby and outside of my room otherwise.

The staff was very helpful, they offered to change my room and to make sure I could receive a signal because they saw me sitting at the lobby at the time, but I figured there wasn't anything they can do because the problem is probably with the walls, so I just left it as it is.

They don't have a restaurant but they have 24-hour in-room dining available. I find the food a little too salty for my liking but they always oblige whenever I ask for less salt. Also, if you're aversive to spicy food, do ask if the dish you want is spicy and you can always ask for less spice.

The hotel is located near the M Market where there are eateries and individual shops selling shoes, jewellery, clothes.

It was little noisy because they were doing some construction work during our stay but if you do not stay in the hotel during the day, it won't be a big problem.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank jollybychance
Reviewed 18 May 2010

I have to admit, the Legend Inn is a very pleasant surprise.
The room is spacious and modern, AC'd with a Sony LCD, excelent bathroom, Internet access, and it's located right near the city center.
For the amount required, you cannot get a better deal!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2010

I regularly use Tripadvisor to check hotels before I book a room. I rarely leave reviews myself but in this instance I felt I should. This hotel deserves a much better rating than it has. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. The location is good, although as with anywhere in Delhi a car is crucial. This hotel particularly stands out in terms of service and food. Both are superb. When this place gets more reviews I'm sure it's rating will improve. It certainly deserves it.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2010

Well the Hotel Legend Inn, is a great. Something very interesting about it is the value for money which it provides to its customers. The hotel is really well decorated and the environment is great. The guests and the foreign travellers would definitely have a great stay here as they get comfort along with great services. I really loved this place as it was near the raiway station thus making it convinient for me to catch the train.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2009

I stayed at this hotel on my onward journey to Kanpur. Though the location is a bit of a distance, the hotel & its ambience took me quite by pleasant surprise.

Check in was a breeze as I had been pre booked earlier. The room service brought my food within 15 minutes of placing the order.

The air conditioning was also not too chilly but just about right. The round the clock hot water invigorated me & I crashed for the night in the one of the most comfortable beds. The room has a 32 inch LCD which was really good.

Clearly, it was one of the best hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)