Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Andaz Delhi - A concept by Hyatt(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsdomestic airportmorning flightluxury roomfriendly hotelwalkable distancelocation is excellentclean roomskolkatacomfortbehaviour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Could not walk on the carpet as it was dirty and stained. The bath had no curtain so by the time I finished the bath the entire floor was wet. For the same price you can get much better accommodation around a KM away. No hot water in the sink. Very smelly. Definitely will never go to this place.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Vinay_Ames
Reviewed 3 December 2011

We needed a hotel for one night coz we had a stop in delhi. The room was expensive. The check in took so long, that we thought we need an extra visa for the hotel. After we checked in and a man showed us our room, he stayed in our room until we gave him a tip. After we gave him 100 Rps. he was jokin and he said, that is not even 1 Dollar.
The next morning after the check out, the same guy carried my bag into the taxi and asked for another tip. I just shut the door and was happy to leave this place.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Matthias P
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I needed to stay in an airport hotel to catch a connecting flight. The website is extremely misleading. The room had no window, there was mold everywhere, it smelled bad and the staff demanded (not just expected) a tip for every move. For this price you would get a pretty decent room in Europe. Avoid this place!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank lrmrfr
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Stayed there only because I hadn't book anything else till the last moment, and delhi is not really a place where you can walk-in (given the size of the city)
The reviews had pulled my expectations way down, and was expecting the worst service. Arguably, the stay wasn't that bad. But then again, that was because I used this hotel only to dump my luggage, as we did a night out in the city.
But I could very well feel that the staff wasn't too helpful, the price is too high for the kind of stay (4000 INR per night for a standard room).
The only good thing is, that they provide a drop off, but then again, that is only 10 minutes away, and they do not give you a pick up which they should, given the fact that Delhi is a very unsafe city once it turns dark.

A tip - I got the feeling that if you bargain with them over the phone in advance, they will either slash their prices by upto 15%, or provide a pickup (v useful) or both.

Room Tip: Though I didn't do it, but I got the feeling that if you bargain with them over the phone in advance, they will either slash their prices by upto 15%, or provide a pickup (v useful) or both.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kunalpareek
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Do your best avoid this at all costs. Tough average hotels are always like that, this one is particularly miserable uh!
Sheets were unclean. Bathroom is dirty too.
We ordered food from their restaurant and got severely ill. Location wise its okay. Price doesnt match what is offered at all.

Room Tip: Dont stay!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo