“The condominium used for the first time in a...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mishiko34
Tokyo, Japan
“The condominium used for the first time in a life. I came to like a condominium.”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I stayed at this condominium on August 7 from August 3.
That was used by 5 Japanese.

That was that I myself use a condominium for the first time.
I was surprised at a lot of rooms about a condominium.
We wished for the room you did gender separation of. Therefore this condominium was suitable to give this request.

The illumination is light and beautiful.
There was also everything of a tool in a kitchen.
We made America and a supermarket with the ingredient bought at a store around here. Indeed the pleasant memory.

The worry by which we're most was water. Indian tap water is because I have heard that you aren't supposed to drink that.
Filter water was included in a condominium. While I was staying. Therefore it was possible to be time surely.

Since I also got a store for us who would like to taste the atmosphere of a site much, that was the best location-like condition near the condominium.
Indeed it's its pleasure to take a walk through the neighborhood.

A station isn't near the condominium, but the main street is close.
We were automatic from a main street and I took a jinricksha and went out to a far place using a station around here.
It'll be composed of that in the big scale immediately near the main street at present, and the subway is made.
When the subway will be completed from now on, this condominium, all over than I'm convenient and think many people can use that.

Management Response
23 Aug 2017
Thanks so much Dear Guests and it was an Honour Hosting You and Your Group and We are Very Happy to Serve Our 1st Japanese Guests in our apartment..You are All Welcome Always :)
Passport6...
“Business women”
Reviewed 4 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We want to established ourselves in India and the best way to do it for us was to having the experience as a local. Our priorities was the location, security and good food. Everything walking distance!
We have it here in C 73 A! Also fresh coconuts, local farmers and Amul ice cream right in the corner! :)
The staff, beautiful people, the service was excellent; they make us feel like family! Every single day for two month were Wonderful :) Definitely, we will stay again.

Management Response
14 Dec 2016
""Thanks Dear for choosing us to Host You and Your Family :)) You have been Excellent Guests..It was an Honor to host you and please do recommend our apartments to Friends and family too ….Regards…Juhi and Rajiv""
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing