“Nice hotel in great location”
Review of La Sapphire Hotel

La Sapphire Hotel
Ranked #493 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I was there for around 2 weeks, the hotel location was a great convenience and the room quality and facility was nice. The environment was calm and peaceful and the hotel staff was simply superb, I had some quality time with them. I really enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Visiting India the first time in my life was a bit slow but when i check into La Sapphire Hotel i had the very best part away from home , i was very welcome and had a great lovely time with the stuff , they are food and so much more i just did even want to come back to my home land lol ,

Room Tip: Just choose room 406 and i bit on that you never going to love to get back home you may love to stay...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I personally have experienced my stay in La Sapphire Hotel. The hotel is well facilitated with freindly and compationate staff, well furnitured rooms and all possible aminities inside the rooms which creats a Homy Environment to acommodates. Besides, the location of the hotel is in an excellent area which is near to both the IGI and Domestic airports and the city.

Personally, i loved my stay in the hotel. It is off main road and the residents sleeping inside the hotel rooms cant be disturbed by the vhicles' sounds moving on the road.

Experience your stay in La Sapphire Hotel.

Room Tip: The room on the first floor, opposite to the staircase, slightly to the right.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2012

We wanted somewhere near the airport for one night only. This place served the purpose. I was also pleasantly surprised as I was half expecting it to be a dive. The room was immaculately clean, fresh towels, comfortable bed etc etc. All you could ask for really.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The hotel staff was not friendly. He tried to say that we didn't book the room and therefore he can charged us with a higher rate. We had to show him the proof from our computer so we don't get rip off. The hotel location is not easy to find, so beware when coming from downtown. The elevator seemed dark and dim. The room definitely smelled very bad. A lot of perfume were spread to try to eliminate the smell. The bathroom is very disgusting that I didn't want to step in at all. I wear my flip-flop all the time when i am inside the bathroom, and there is no toilet paper available. In addition, since the vent is open to outside, so there are mosquito in the bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I had to stay in this hotel for 1 night. I didn't book it an advance, so bargaining the rate was not a bad idea - i managed to reduce it by 50%. Room seemed good enough for a tied person who just wants to get to bed. In the morning I realized that there is no water coming out of the shower tap, sink is dirty, for toilet paper I had to call room service, etc. And as hotel is located just off the highway it wouldn't be good for light-sleepers. For one night I managed but for my friends I will never suggest it.

Room Tip: Try all facilities ( AC or heater, TV, shower, taps, etc) as you check in to make sure it works
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I checked in with my toddler and aged parents late night and found "Dirty RIPPED bed sheets with FINGER NAILS on it from previous owner". When asked to change the sheets, the staff did not feel responsible, started giving excuses that its day time staff's responsibility.

Toiletries were provided in the bathroom "upon request", which included 2 small soaps and 1 toilet tissue roll.

Towels provided were in worst condition, seems like those were just rinsed in dirty soapy water. Staff came up with better ones after complaints.

Phone in the room didn't work well.
No trash bin in the bathroom.
Mirror in the room was broken.
The only PLUS point I see for this hotel is the location. Just 5 min drive to Int'l airport.

AVOID this hotel. Photos shown on the website are a BLUFF. I will NEVER return to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family