“Dirty n rotten food”

Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Minto Road
“Dirty n rotten food”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Horrible experience. Plz dont go there. Staff is not at all friendly. Bloody chutni was rotten n very old cookd. Biryani was not that great. Food was overall very buttery n tastless. Plz DNT GO THERE.

• Visited August 2013

Lagos, Nigeria
“Please keep up to your reputation”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have been a regular since years but my visit on 5th July left me shocked. Quality/quantity has been seriously compromised. It just can't be inflation because if this was the case, they should have increased rates.
A no repeat for me or they improve.

• Visited July 2013
New Delhi, India
“Biryani with Dum”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

When I see biryani then Deez is the first thing that's on my mind. I used to order Dum Biryani from the Defense Colony outlet in the year 2000. That was during my Delhi University days and I found the quality of Biryani good and value for money. Atleast it didn't burnt a hole in my pocket.
Later in 2005 I went to the outlet with my friends and we had biryani with chicken curry and fish fry.
I am still fond of the food they serve as it tastes good. Actually it's not the usual Biryani they prepare in Delhi which is fried rice + chicken/mutton pieces. They make it authentic and with Dum.
Though the restaurant is located under the defense colony flyover so the seating is shady & crampy. I would prefer a take away instead.

• Visited June 2012
GHAZIABAD
“Not so good”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

this is located at Flyover Market , Defence Colony Delhi. I heard the name of this restaurant from somebody. So I went there with my wife to enjoy the lunch. But after taking lunch I am hopeless.The quality of Biriyani was very poor or average and westage of money. Also the sitting arrangement is not proper also entrance to this restaurant like a goli road. So my experience is very bad.

• Visited December 2012
New Delhi, India
“Not up to expectations”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Heard about it from my colleague, that it has the most authentic biryani and the old one. Went to its Dwarka Outlet on my parent's 25th anniversary. Ordered hyderabadi biryani and Paneer. The food was not as good as was expected. The service was also average. the atmosphere was also not good as the surrounding was not clean. It was not a feel good experience.

• Visited July 2012