“Wonderful host!”

and 1 more site!
Eleven
Ranked #7 of 1,135 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Ajay was the most welcoming host from our first email contact - I knew we would like him! He gave us so much helpful information and tips, without being over intrusive. It was cold in Delhi in January and we had a heater in our room and hot chai masala on arrival. There was beer in the fridge and nice toiletries in the bathroom. Breakfast was delicious stuffed parathas which just kept coming until we said "No more!" We had to leave Delhi at a very early hour to catch a train. Ajay got up at 4am to see us off with a packed breakfast. Delhi was the start of our India trip and Ajay and Eleven was a lovely, gentle introduction to what could be quite an overwhelming city.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank colandjan

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Eleven Homstay is an excellent place to stay in Delhi. It's priced really well, central located and homely. Unlike generic soulless hotel chains, this homestay has character and a very knowledgeable owner. The rooms are very big and authentic, with Biotique toiletries and free water and beer. If I was to stay in Delhi again, off course I'd pick Eleven.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ilikeelephants82
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have stayed at Ajay's guesthouse on several trips to New Delhi and my most recent visit was for medical purposes. Ajay and his staff arranged for my transportation to the clinic and back, drove me themselves at times, cooked for me when I wasn't feeling well and kept an eye on me. They went far and beyond in taking care of me, treating me like family. Once again I give Ajay 5 stars. I consider this to be the best guesthouse in New Delhi and I highly recommend to all!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank varenya
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed one week at 11 on our way back from a fabulous wedding in Goa .. and we really didnt feel any wish to go back to our fabulous portuguese home down south !
Our friend Alessandra -our personal tour guide for this 1st trip to India - booked us here and we must admit she did right ..cause we loved the location, the friendly hospitality of the whole staff and the precious assistance of Ajay .,,a true Gentleman and a great Host .

Ps try his coffea . Superb !

Room Tip: The front room is a bit more noisy than the others in the back yard but its huge bathroom can we...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank alelallo
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I am a 22 yr old female and traveled to India by myself. Eleven was the first accommodations I stayed in after landing in New Delhi. I was a little nervous about traveling alone but Ajay took care of everything and he was amazing. I had home cooked meals, a comfortable room and he arranged a driver to the airport for me. It was a home away from home. Eleven is a special place and Ajay makes it extra special. You won't be disappointed.
Lea Pennington
San Francisco, CA, USA

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 291deeP
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great location, awesome service and a great place to stay. In the price and location I think this is the best option.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Himakhur9
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I spent ten days at Eleven in December 2013. Eleven is well-located in a safe residential area and the rooms are attractively furnished, clean, and comfortable. The rooms are also quiet (the road is closed to traffic in the evening) which is a joy in a busy city such as Delhi! The Western breakfast is substantial and a reasonably priced (equally substantial) evening Indian meal is available on request. Ajay is an extraordinary host! He will help you to plan your itinerary for Delhi, or further afield, and let you know how much you should pay for a taxi or auto-rickshaw. He also provides each guest with a free prepaid mobile phone for the duration of their stay so that you can ring him (day or night) should you get lost, need help, or need an interpreter. I have travelled a lot in India and have never been offered a free mobile before! Reduced tarrif is available for guests who stay longer than a week. Just ask Ajay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo