“Great chinese food, but stay away from buffets”
Review of Mainland China

Mainland China
Ranked #456 of 12,933 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greater Kailash I
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have had several pleasant experiences with Mainland China in Pune and Delhi and am a fan of their food. The al-a-carte has never let me down no matter what I order. The GK restaurant is at a very convenient place with valet parking, a big plus in Delhi, and close to most south Delhi locations. The food is at par. However, I was disappointed with the lunch buffet, it was a big let down. I have got the same feedback for the Mainland China buffets from a few other people as well. So, it’s a great place to dine, but avoid the buffets.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Nice, clean and beautiful decorated place. With wi-fi, buffet, hangsom stuff with a large selection of dishes. Menu dont hawe taxes!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I went on Valentine's Day and my Mom was there with her friends day before yesterday as well. It always is a great experience.

As soon as you enter you have a very soothing fragrance it soothes my nerves and makes me feel welcome.We took the main course and dessert.

The service was prompt and personal. It feels they want to serve you. We got heart shaped chocolates for Valentines again nice touch.

I love Chinese Tea and they give us as much as you want.

And I would like to mention you can go there enjoy a lovely lunch or dinner and then sit and relax and chat with your family and friends. They don't rush you and you feel at home.

I would highly recommend this place and will be back soon.

You are a great team and keep it up. You have me as a loyal customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Excellent food and service. I've eaten in wonderful Chinese restaurants in Vancouver, Oahu, and San Francisco. This matches those sites--and it's a chain! Unfortunately, no restaurants (yet) in the U.S.

1  Thank marylouTucson_Az
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I think Mainland China has the best Chinese food in Delhi. They serve the most authentic Chinese food in town. The variety you can choose from is pretty good and also the ambience is pretty neat... A must visit place for having authentic chinese food