“Lovely”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Simply awesome food . Excellent ambience and staff. Very courtageous of you that you look forward in replying to every review. Keep it up.

1  Thank anamika098
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at Dum Pukht, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Guest,

It is a delight to read your compliments for the cuisine, ambiance and service at Dum Pukht, ITC Maurya.
We are glad that you had a lovely dining experince with us, and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Dum Pukht

Reviewed 5 August 2014

It is a one of the very fine Awadh dining. The food is very good and authentic food of the Nawabs. It is a must for those who like good food. Located in ITC Maurya in Delhi. Very good service and ambiance.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review for Dum Pukht, ITC Maurya. We are truly delighted to know that you enjoyed the royal cuisine and ambiance that we offer here along with our warm service.

We are also grateful to you for for recommending us to others, and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This resturant located in ITC Hotel New Delhi, has a great food experiance and a very hospitable staff.. Recommend this to all the foodies to visit and experiance the dining with Dum Pukht.

AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at Dum Pukht, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback for Dum Pukht, ITC Maurya, and for recommending us to others! We are truly delighted to know that you enjoyed the royal cuisine and ambiance that we offer here.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

It was a recommendation of friends that had the opportunity to visit Dum Pukht before I did, that made me plan a family dinner here to celebrate my parents' anniversary. I had visited ITC Maurya a number of times earlier as well, but, somehow had never visited this restaurant and I regret each time I didn't because this exquisite experience eluded me far too long.

The ambience is amazing..its a great mix of royalty with modernity..though the seating capacity isn't as large as compared to some other restaurants in 5 star hotels in the city. The staff is one of the best you'll encounter and their courteousness and brilliant serving would go a long way in making it an unforgettable experience.

The food, well, its just too perfect to be able to comment upon it. Flawless dishes on the table, right from the appetizers : Kakori kabab and Hara Bhara Tikka. The Kakori was by far the best I've ever had in such an uber setting.

Their main course is what dreams of a foodie are made of. There is no Dal Makhni in the menu. However, Mr. Debashish was polite and courteous enough to arrange the same for us. Contrary to popular belief, the Dal isn't from Bukhara. Infact, it is not even black dal. Mr. Debashish enlightened us with this innovative fact when we were constantly gushing among ourselves about how good this 'Dal Makhni' was!!

But, the winner of the night was the Mutton Biryani.. It had the most delectable pieces of mutton which had their own sumptuous taste. You just have to gently place the folk in the mutton and it comes along on its own to give you a heavenly feeling. Every bite I took, I couldn't stop praising the selection of the meat and the chef's genius in it's preparation. The rice were delicious too, eaten without the mutton even.

Overall, this is one place for everyone who loves food, royalty and doesn't mind paying just a little extra for that extraordinary experience with loved ones.

I'm going back there the first chance I get!!

AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at Dum Pukht, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Dum Pukht for this special occasion, and for sharing your wonderful, detailed review with us.
We are truly delighted to know that you enjoyed your first dining experience here, and we were able to make your evening unforgettable through our warm service and royal cuisine.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Usually I don't eat out on Thursdays as I avoid non veg food this particular day. It was on my friend's insistence that we went to Dumpukht on one of my vegetarian day and it was a pleasent surprise to see so much choice for shakahaaris on their menu. I relished my food, Harra kabab, gucchi ki sabzi and subz biryani with raita were all yum. Next time I'll definitely order couple of veg dishes besides my favourite nehari n mutton biryani.
Our server was really helpful in selecting from veg menu.

AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at Dum Pukht, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review about Dum Pukht, ITC Maurya.We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the selection of royal vegetarian delicacies that we offer here, and enjoyed your dining experience with us.