“Best Pizza in Gurgaon”

Good for: Romantic
Helsinki, Finland
“Best Pizza in Gurgaon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

Ever since finding it, I have relied solely on Azzuro for good pizza in Gurgaon. They have a decent selection and good service. Especially their prosciutto pizza is worth a mention. The only drawback is that they open for dinner only at 7pm, so the earliest one can have pizza delivered home is closer to 7:30pm.

The rest of their menu is good as well, but unfortunately I haven't had the oppotunity to try it more than once. The food is good and the selection fine. The wine is good and moderately priced, although they do tend to serve the reds little too cold.

The brunch on Saturday is worth the Rs. 350 (plus tax) as well, but I haven't tried the Sunday brunch which is a little pricier. Drinks are not included. Saturday brunch consisted of a buffet of antipasto (rather good but not great), some main courses and pizza bites. My 3-year kid liked all the main courses and naturally the pizza bites that were delivered to the table.

Seattle
“Very yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2009

We have been to the one in Saket PVR and the food was awesome, a little pricey, but well worth it for a nice night out. The staff was very helpful and polite. Even the bartender came out to check on the drinks that he made for us. I would defiantly recommend the herb roasted lamb chops.

New Delhi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian food & wonderful drinks in a classy setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2009

Azzurro in Saket is one of the restaurants that came up around the time when the PVR opened and just changed the shopping centre around it. I love this place for the simple reason that it offers great Italian/Mediterranean food and has an amazing ambience.

I go to this place once in two months for I want to make the outing special each time, mostly to celebrate my children's birthdays or our wedding anniversary. The food is simple and appeals to everyone. My wife loves this place for its wood fired oven pizzas and my children adore it for its sandwiches and desserts, especially the Tiramisu.

The place has a minimalistic look; the interiors have been done up tastefully. There's nothing falling over you, which has become common in most restaurants. The place is full on weekends, so I make a booking before going.

They do a refreshing Mojito and i would also recommend the Apple Martini. The Pinot Grigio by the glass is also great when i'm in the mood for some wine.

1 Thank VikramAchanta
Bangalore
“Finest Italian Restaurant in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2009

The food at Azzurro can be quite addictive. We went there for the first time in Jan and cant stop going there since then. I'd recommend the Saket one more than the one at gurgaon.
I've had everything... from Salads to Pasta to Pizzas. GO for it.
You'll love it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the olive garlic and sundried tomato pizza is yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2008

the olive garlic and sundried tomato pizza is yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook