Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

via mobile
14 Amazing Days In The Golden Triangle

buildingprojects
Pushkar, India

All reviews mr narendra answered immediately drove safely monkey temple last minute changes great driver tourist guide golden triangle great tour amazing experience take your time thank you very much day trip fatehpur sikri delhi airport tuk tuk om
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We had only four days to visit Dehli, Agra and Tajmahal. We contacted « India package tour » and Narenda Kumar to organise this express Tour.
We enjoyed it, we had a very pleasant and interesting visit of Dehli and Tajmahal.
Our driver/ guide Naresh Rana was secure and very nice, we appreciated his pleasant company. He made a lot of efforts and did his best to ensure a pleasant journey, he made a lot of proposals to show us very nices places of Dehli. He allowed us to discover typical goods and restaurants. We appreciated his generosity.
Both hotels proposed « prime bala ji de luxe » in Dehli and « Atulaya Taj » in Agra were confortable and well localised.
I recommand India Package tour and Naresh Rana as driver to organise your tour in a professionnal, efficient and attentive way.
Catherine and Guy from France

Reviewed 1 week ago

The two of us only decided to do this tour 2 weeks before flying. I reviewed the itineraries of the top end travel companies, cut and pasted the relevant parts and sent them to 'India Package Tour' for a quote. Within 4 hours Narendra Kumar sent me back exactly what we were hoping for at a fraction of the cost of the big boys. We estimate we saved 50% of the cost we originally budgeted for.
All the hotels were named for us to review prior to committing to the tour. Sukhi our driver was amazing. Nothing was too much trouble. If you decide you would like to make changes to the itinerary you can do it there and then. All of the guides arrived on time and knew their subjects. We will definitely do this again and I have no hesitation in recommending this tour provider. We saw coach parties being herded around sights, restaurants and shops and realised what a narrow escape we had had. With your own dedicated car and driver it really is a totally bespoke experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had the pleasure of using Mr Kumar and India Package Tours in 2015 and had a fantastic experience touring Rajasthan. Everything about the tour was great and afterwords Mr Kumar was so helpful with train bookings for other places we wanted to visit. This year we are visiting eastern India and after trying several times to buy train tickets online, without success I thought I would email Mr Kumar and see if he could help. Mr Kumar remembered us and answered immediately with all the options and costs
and then purchased and sent our tickets. I can't emphasis enough what a pleasure it has been dealing with Mr Kumar over the years. I think of him as a friend and he certainly has treated us like one.

IndiaPackage, Owner at India Package Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Respected James,
Greetings from India Package Tour. Thanks for your appreciation and kind attention about our services. Sir its our pleasure you enjoy your tour and our services according to your expectation. Sir our promise we will be keep continue, maintain to our quality of services, and will be serve our best to future clients. Hope see you in future. Have a Good Day !!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We got in contact with Mr. Kumar via email after having seen his wrbsite. He trusted me booking the tour without asking my credit card. Everything was perfect. Good car, good guides during the tour, and above all a great driver, Jagjeet. He drove safely, knew a lot of places, and wad always very kind, helpful, and available to accomodate our needs. I strongly reccommend to book your tour with them.

IndiaPackage, Owner at India Package Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Respected Ettore,
Greetings from India Package Tour. Thanks for your appreciation and kind attention about our services. Sir its our pleasure you enjoy your tour according to your expectation. Sir our promise we will be keep continue, maintain to our quality of services, and will be serve our best to future clients. Hope see you in future. Have a Good Day !!!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My wife, two our daughters and I are traveling in India for about two and half weeks visiting various locations.
Our tour has been EXCELLENTLY prepared, arranged and managed all the way by Mr. Narendra of India Package Tour. We have been introduced with warm recommendations to Mr. Narendra by our friends who enjoyed his service on their tour in India. All aspects of our tour - overall organization, guides, drivers, transportation, hotels etc. -work PERFECTLY and we wish to express our thanks for this to Mr. Narendra of India Package Tour.
Dan Berzon,
Israel

1  Thank Dan B
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the tour. Very honest and reliable. I would recommend this company to everyone! Thank you!

IndiaPackage, Owner at India Package Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Respected Shahista,
Greetings from India Package Tour. Thanks for your appreciation and kind attention about our services. Madam its our pleasure you enjoy your tour according to your expectation. Madam our promise we will be keep continue, maintain to our quality of services, and will be serve our best to future clients. Hope see you in future. Have a Good Day !!!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful agency, drove us through Rajasthan with driver Raj who was very kind and professional.
The tour was organized to perfection.
Recommended if you want to visit this beatiful country.

IndiaPackage, Owner at India Package Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Respected Daniel,

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I get a reference of Mr. Narendra from a fellow traveler in my country. Than I contact with Mr.Narendra regarding my tour. I have a 7 Nights 6 days plan to visit maximum places in Delhi-Jaipur-Ajmer-Pushkar-Agra-Delhi. Mr.Narendra help me to fixed the visiting places where should i visit must. After confirmation and reached in Delhi he give a nice Air Conditioned Car (Toyota Etios) and Nice Driver Mr.Sukhvinder Singh. Mr.Singh is a very friendly, good & honest man. He save me lot of places from tour guide scam in various monument. He is best friend of mine now. 3 Star Hotel Arranged by Mr.Narendra are very nice and comfy. All have a very good facility.

Just One info- Don't visit Jaipur City Palace Private Castle (For foreigner-3000 Rupee) basically nothing to see new. All things you already see in Amber & Nahargarh Fort.

All big monument area you should take a guide for knowing the history & culture. But Guide should be selected by your friendly driver like Mr.Sukhvinder Singh. Guides always try to bring you the souvenir shop at tour end and advise you to purchase. If you purchase negotiate hard.

Also all Monument area Photo Scammers will come. if you want to take picture negotiate hard, don't take a hard copy, reduce the price 60%.

Best wishes for Mr.Narendra, Mr.Sukhvinder Singh & India Package Tour team.

1  Thank Mahtab03
IndiaPackage, Owner at India Package Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Respected Mahtab,

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Hi, I've been 10 years ago with Narendra and was and Incredible 6 days tour in pushkar Jaipur Amber Galta Fathepur Sikri Agra and Delhi.
When we were planning this new visit to India I thought in Narendra because is a really good guide.
This time he couldn't travel with us( me, my girlfriend and her daughter , 10 years. Our tour was 2 days in Delhi and 1 in Agra and our driver was Nandan Singh. Good driver,good guide. I gave you a planning with some places that I want to visit and we visited all and more places.
And in Agra we met with Narendra He made the effort to go there to met me ten years after.
Thanks Narendra and thanks Nandan

Respected Sir,

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This is my second time travelling with Narendra. First time 15 years ago with my boyfriend and now with my daughter. Now he has become more than a guide now is a friend. I have decided to travel with my 8 years old daughter because Narendra is travelling with us. We feel very sure because he is always taking care of us. He has arranged everything and takes care. He has recommend us best tour, chose most suitables hotels and restaurants according to our wishes. I feel very comfortable during travelling with my daughters. Driver Om drives car very carefully on busy roads. I highly recommend India Package Tour to all travellers that would to know the real India and that they are afraid to travel alone or with children.

1  Thank EstherF1105