All reviews karol bagh intrepid trip metro station terrace garden rooms are basic free wifi location is excellent comfy bed nice food room service nice stay front office amit india kingfisher cabs driver
Reviewed 7 July 2013

it wasa very nice experience at this hotel. it is at a stone's throw from Karol Bagh Metro Station and very near to Connaught Place, New Delhi Railway Station, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara. Adjacent to this , is Ajmal Khan Road Market... a market to buy souvenir items, good restaurents, KFC, Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut and many more. Hotel staffs were very cooperative and well-behaved. Food is a little expensive although good and hygenic. you are secured during your stay. so go for it.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Abhigyan_13
hotelpoojapalace, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pooja Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Sir/madam,
Thank you for your kind words.The hotel staff is trained to make your stay comfortable and safe.Looking forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 2 June 2013

It was nice hotel. big rooms, nice suits and good roof. staff and their services was execllent. good arengement of food. Hotel was fully cleaned, room, washroom were cleaned.good speace on reception and its nicely decorated. most important that shopping place is very near, its walking distance so locality is good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Garimashri89

Sir/madam,
Thank you for your feedback.The encouraging words help us to perform better.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

> Hi all your lovely folks at Pooja
Just a quick email to say how much I enjoyed my stay at your establishment (Intrepid Travel tour), mainly because of the staff who honestly could not have been more friendly and helpful. It really felt like a home away from home. And of course the lovely four legged friends I made there. Speaking of which how are the mum and pups. I do hope they are doing well and it is good that you have such a good heart and look after them as best you can.
I would love to receive a photo of all of you and the dogs (I can't remember the man's name but was something like Davidvina (forgive me) who said he would email a photo of their progress to me.
Hoping to receive a reply.
Fond regardsZita GloheApril 2013

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Sir/madam,
It gives us utmost pleasure to provide services to our guests and making their stay comfortable.The puppies have grown and wandered off.We hope they are doing fine.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I arrived at this hotel after an eventful taxi ride from the airport where I had been taken to another hotel against my will and with no other choice had to pay. It was thanks to having my booking with these guys that I was pulled out of trouble. From awful hotel (see Rewiew for Hotel Parakshit) they picked me up and took me to this place with by comparison was a 5* resort. I felt safe the moment they came to get me! It is tucked away in the are of Karol Bagh within 5 minutes walk of the very convenient Delhi Metro offering the perfect base to explore the city on the cheap. The area itself is full of markets too. The rooms are clean and quiet with bolt locks for security. There is hot water all day, comfy beds and TVs with a few channels. There is a rooftop bar open in the evenings and food available 24 hours either through phone call room service or in their restaurant. The food is basic but good...and I didn't get ill! (even after drinking the fresh fruit juice)

If you want to explore without hassle they will arrange a driver for you at a cost to take you wherever you want and wait for you at your request. This was a good option for first day alone in such a manic place.

Room tip: The lifts are not that great so ask for a room on the lower floor if you don't like stairs!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your positive feedback.We are glad you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We love Pooja palace hotel! At first we came into our room and then came back down and asked to upgrade our room, the receptionist said that he did give us the best room in the first place. Ha ha. We learnt to love it as the location was in the area where they had the local markets for cheap clothes and things, which was perfect for our first 3 days in Delhi to gather the items we needed for the rest of our trip cheaply in the area (like our Indian sim cards for phones and clothes). As it was our first time to India we were worried on where to order food, the hotel food was the best, lots of veggies and was cheap and healthy which we enjoy. We then traveled around India for 2 weeks and came back to pooja palace where we actually could say quite confidently that the food at pooja palace hotel was the best in india! (not the breakfast option tho, we bought our own fruit at the market and had that for breakfast most of time in our travels). After our 2 weeks tour around India we returned to pooja palace where the same smiling faces remembered us and we had another great meal (which we were longing for healthy, clean food again, at the fraction of the price of other hotels).
Its Best to book this hotel by calling them yourself as you get it much much cheaper then booking through the travel agents. It's a cheap practical place to stay, and was perfect for us as we did mostly site seeing. I recommend it if you want good budget Accomodation. The rooms arent too bad, and everything is clean.

Date of stay: April 2013
hotelpoojapalace, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pooja Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.Your appreciation motivates us to work harder to provide good services to all our guests.
Looking forward to your next visit,