“A.M Buffet”

Price range: US$0 - US$300
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The breakfast buffet at the 360 is always amazing and well laid out. The amount you get for the money you spend is really quite good and you don't feel shortchanged. The Service is always good, that being said it can be slow at night. But overall it is one of the finest resturants in delhi and it lives up to its reputation.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Went there for a birthday celebration with family. We were taken care of very well.
Enjoyed the attention to detail and prompt service. We had kids with us - who enjoyed what the waiting staff recommended for them from the Kids menu

For drinks we had the special "Kandahar Martini". For starters we had a Kebab Platter and then Aglio Olio in the main course.

Had Chocolate Pudding and coffee to finish it off. I am a huge fan of the Kenyan Masai that they serve.

Special Thanks to Prashant and Mandeep for making the visit special. Prashant even arranged a complimentary cake for us when he came to know that we were there to celebrate a birthday.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Threesixtyone is an all day dining restaurant in the posh Oberoi Hotel in Gurgaon. I really love the feel of the hotel, I like it much better than the hotel next door, Trident. Threesixtyone Degrees is really huge, it’s got high ceilings and the decor is simple but chic.

What I like about this place the most is that it has a lot of open kitchens and I believe very strongly that only very confident chefs have open kitchens. When I ordered the Chongqing lazi ji, I knew why the chefs at Threesixtyone are so confident – amazing!

The Dim sums at Threesixtyone are an absolute must try – steaming, fresh and prepared with the nicest ingredients you can imagine, it does not get better than this.

This restaurant serves Chinese, Japanese, Italian and North Indian cuisines and even though I am always apprehensive of multi-cuisine restaurants this one does not disappoint because it has separate chefs for every cuisine. It is really well organised.

I was very impressed the first time I was at Threesixtyone. Especially with its service - it was polite and swift (really important for me because I am always hungry!)

I must take a moment to mention the utterly delectable braised Turkish lamb with yogurt, onions and tomatoes. It was extremely flavoursome and was served with couscous, which was very beautifully prepared. This cost something like Rs. 1500/- but it was totally worth every penny because the portion size was quite good and the dish was fantastic. It filled me up completely and I was starving when I reached the restaurant.

The prices are quite steep but if you are at Threesixtyone you must try the Chef's recommendations. You can celebrate at Threesixtyone on a special occasion and enjoy all the wonderful dishes its menu has to offer. I can say with some confidence that you will not regret your decision to try Threesixtyone.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was my first visit with business associates who have been here many, many times. The atmosphere is decent but the food more than made up for it. We had reservations and were seated immediately, our waiter was right there to take our drink orders. They have an amazing cocktail menu which is an absolute must try. Tried many of them on the list and none of them disappointed us. The food was cooked perfectly, amazing flavour and the presentation was also perfect! Needless to say we were stuffed (and a bit drunk) when we left and I am definitely looking forward to returning again on my next trip to Delhi.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Was hosting a business lunch for a senior guest at 360 restaurant yesterday (5th March'14). Pathetic experience. It was a buffet and we were to get our roti (bread) for the main course. Despite having alerted the staff that we were on a time pressure ( my guest had to catch the 430 pm flight and had to leave by 2.30pm) - the bread was just not served in time. Fact is we finished the starters and sat with the main course waiting for the bread for close to about 15 minutes. The staff just seemed to be busy elsewhere and were not even looking in our direction when we were trying to page them. Finally, when the supervisor did come to us, it was so late that my guest declined the roti politely. The supervisor (his name was Rachit) tried to give some apology but I guess the taste of the entire buffet was destroyed. We paid and left and I did tell Rachit that the hotel staff just did not seem to be trained to deliver a business lunch...

6  Thank Ashwini5419
TheOberoi-NewDelhi, Manager at Threesixty Degrees, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.
Thank you for taking my call and explaining in detail. Its only true well wishers such as yourself who take the trouble to give feedback and help us improve. I assure you that this is an aberration to our usual high standards.

I do hope you will not allow this to mar your opinion of the hotel and that you will give us another chance to showcase our hospitality and services. We value your patronage and would request you to dine with us.

Sincere regards