Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
petepunjabi
England, United Kingdom

Beautiful

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Oct 2019via mobile
Got a good deal to stay here on the Internet the day before we left for the UK.

10 minute from the airport.
Very clean and tidy
Staff professional and polite.
Expensive for bar drinks and food even allowing for happy hour and discounts.
Go to the food court nearby for amazing and cheaper food and drinks.
Bedrooms are decent size.

Paid £60 a night for a double room for 2 and I would not pay anymore then that.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 2 Nov 2019

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

I am happy to note that the hotel lived up to your expectations. Many thanks for appreciating the hotel, location, room and services, which all together added to your visit and made it wonderful. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

With regards to the drinks price, our rates are competitive when compared with other similar hotels in the vicinity.

Next time you or your friends want to visit us, please book it through our website and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find on any other online channel. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

£85
13.2 miles from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity New Delhi
Pool
View more hotels in New Delhi
7,146 results
All reviews chef arun nice food special thanks nice hospitality nice hotel banquet team room service is excellent service service staff nice room close to the airport nice stay duty manager house keeping front office business trip aerocity
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2019 via mobile

The Pride Plaza is a sweet oasis just by the International airport. Very friendly staff and the buffet dinner is a great variety and tasty. I enjoyed having tea with Iusteris Marngar to learn about her life in Delhi and growing up in East India. Right next to the hotel is a new outdoor plaza with tea shops and restaurants. All in all a wonderful place to land.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Pride P, Associate Vice President at Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2019

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

I am happy to note that the hotel lived up to your expectations. Many thanks for appreciating the hotel, location, food and services, which all together added to your visit and made it wonderful. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reviewed 30 October 2019

I had a business meeting at pride plaza it was Successfully Done beacause of the co-orporative staff. Specially Mr vinay Dahiya he helps me alot to observe the locatine and tings his way of work and smile on the face during at the work time gives me positive vibes about the staff and all. And Mr Ritesh is also very co-orporative. I really appericiate Mr vinay dahiya's work I had a wonderfull experiance in pride plaza i m gonna definitely visit again and suggest to my family and friends to visit here. Thanks for giving a wonderfull service..

Trip type: Travelled on business
Pride P, Associate Vice President at Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

I am happy to note that the hotel lived up to your expectations. Many thanks for appreciating the hotel and services, which all together added to your visit and made it wonderful. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reviewed 30 October 2019

I had a conference in pride plaza hotel.this event is successfully done. The staff was excellent. Specially Mr Vinay Dahiya. The service time Mr Vinay Dahiya was very cooperative during the service time. The smile on face during service time. Food was great and hygiene standard. I personally like the attitude of Mr Ritesh.I definitely visit again with My family.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

I am happy to note that the hotel lived up to your expectations. Many thanks for appreciating the hotel, facilities, and services, which all together added to your visit and made it wonderful. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We hope to see your here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you had.

Reviewed 30 October 2019

Khushboo, she is an “aroma” of friendliness and warmth. We loved visiting a little with her.
Pride Plaza is an excellent place for us to settle in before visiting other places in India.
We love India and enjoy Pride Plaza in Aero City.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 October 2019

I visited the hotel on my birthday with my sister in the evening there is so much rush at reception it takes a bit to got my turn. The check in was very smooth the person Mukul give us information about our package and as we have early morning flight he offers us a cold breakfast which was very good thing and later when he get to know about my birthday he arrange a birthday cake for me which makes me fell so good. I’ll definitely approach my friends and family to visit. Keep it up 👍🏻

Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

I am happy to note that the hotel lived up to your expectations. Many thanks for appreciating the hotel, room & facilities, food and services, which all together added to your visit and made it wonderful. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Next time you or your friends want to visit us, please book it through our website and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find on any other online channel. Thank you, once again, for your kind words and recommendation.