A big No from my side for this resort as it is a huge disappoinment.
Everything is absolutely 180 degrees out of phase from whats mentioned in their website.
1. Its a totally deserted place on hilltop so you won't even find a tea shop nearby and not feel safe at all.
2. The staff is hardly to be find around.
3. Nothing like basket of fruits on welcome or anything.
4. The price is exorbiant.
My advice...look for a 5 star hotel in Shimla itself and don't get trapped by website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commanding a panoramic view of the majestic Himalayas, Cedar Heights Resort is located on a plateau at a height of 7000 feet (2133.6 m.) on the Kufri-Chail road near Shimla The resort provides luxurious cottages and suites in an oasis of modern living far from the maddening crowds of Shimla. Each cottage has 1 or 3 large bedrooms with attached baths and a private dining-cum-sitting room and kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cedar Heights Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.