• Rooms: This is like your own 3BHK cottage if you are travelling with a big group. The living room is quiet spacious, lavishly decorated with woodwork, sofa and dining table. We used to have family dinners every night.
• Services: 24 hour running hot water. As we visited in last week of December, experienced sharp cold weather. But they made it comfortable with room heater, additional blankets and necessary room services.
• Food: Excellent food. In 2 days of stay, we tried Mughlai, Chinese and normal Daal-Roti, everything was too good and piping hot.
• Location: It may be a little far from Mall Road or Shimla Railway Station but it is worth to travel 5 6 KM extra for the scenic beauty this cottage has. In our cottage, we had attached balcony in 2 rooms and watched sunrise-sunset from there.
• Nothing as such, except the stairs. If you are travelling with old person or kid, try to check if top-floors are available to avoid the stairs. They are quiet steep and our parents had to struggle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snow Flake Cottage, Shimla is a brand new hotel with modern design and having 16 beautifully crafted & well appointed cottage rooms with luxury, comfort and affordable tariff. ... more less