1,206 results
All reviews swimming pool kids room dinner buffet in room dining steep walk excellent property deluxe room welcome drink valley view excellent stay memorable stay hill station excellent view toy train comfortable stay food quality courteous staff
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed at Radisson, Shimla in July this year. We had a wonderful and a very comfortable stay. The entire hotel staff took very good care of us. The food was especially good and done with utmost care. We had a bit of restrictions in food and all our requests were very carefully catered to by the Chef. The General Manager of Radisson, Mr. Vikas Kapoor was extremely helpful and courteous. The view from the property is great too. Just because its located on the mountain side, the number of stairs are little more. As long as there is no issue with some stairs, the property is very much worth staying. We will plan to stay again at Radisson when we visit Shimla next time.
P. Chatterjee
Toronto, Canada

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank P C
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Once you book into a radisson you expect 5 star service but Radisson Shimla has a huge space crunch due to which its deluxe rooms aren't big enough and look like any other 4 star hotel. In short radisson shimla is 4 star at the price of 5 star. While the food, service etc is good but it lacks the largese of a 5 star. they have a spa but it is super expensive.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Very Good service and with a good restaurant menu and cook. The breakfast is good and abundant, better if you are Indian. It is a challenging hotel configuration if you have difficulties to walk as there are a lot of stairs, the hotel is located on the mountain side and you enter to it from the top. It is not located near the main tourist area but at a reasonable walking distance up the hill. if you decide to walk be careful as you walk in a narrow street with no side walk. Good entertainment for kids, a lot of them running around. Good mid size swimming pool.

Room tip: I would probably suggest further the kids activities so as to have a quiet room. All have excellent view.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DamianO157
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We went to Radisson in November as the weather in shimla was pleasant and it.was a weekend getaway.
Hotel rooms were.good but thier food was pretty bad, most of which I was furious when the breakfast Sambhar we were having had a PEA OR A BEAN WORM floating in it, the.I questioned they were all apologetic but my wife was furious but I somehow managed my calm and tried not creating a scene in the breakfast Room but to top it of we were given unclean dirty forks at the table when I tried to finish our breakfast with fruits. This made me furious and I just left the room.
I even expressed.my displeasure to thier GM vikas And I asked them that I will not pay for any breakfast for the day, rather than being generous to us they said we have adjusted and not charged a afternoon in-Room food instead.
This is not what a 5-Star property is....... specially even street food in shimla is better than what you get over here, so everybody prepare to fast for days you spend at radisson......

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank anterjeets
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Believe it or not Radisson always carry its charm whereever it is,
you cant afford to stay anywhere else if radisson is in the town,
State of the art cenamic view, infrastucture & service that will surely produce a great rejoice and make your holiday memorable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family