“Excellent, thank you my friends!”

Wahoe India Travels & Tours - Private Tours
Ranked #2 of 8 Tours in Shimla
More attraction details
Owner description: Wahoe India is non-profit initiative, based in New Delhi, India and operating across the north of India. Profits from all of our ventures go directly towards our Non-governmental organisation (NGO) wahoe commune to benefit the local communities and people. Our charitable tours incorporate exploration of exciting locations while supporting local, grassroots education projects.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent, thank you my friends!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I spent few days with Mehar and we hang around Shimla in order to visit the best places of the capital of Himachal Pradesh. My feedback is absolutely positive: Mehar showed me the tipical places of the town and the amazing markets of Shimla.
Thank you very much for this opportunity!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Francesco C
gurvinder s, Manager at Wahoe India Travels & Tours - Private Tours, responded to this review, 7 March 2015
We are very thank full to you for sending us your valuable
comment it is always gratifying to receive positive
feed back from the guest .

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgettable adventure!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

After 2 months of traveling in connection with Wahoe, I couldn't ask for a better north Indian experience. With the help of Mehar, Gurvinder and other excellent hosts, I saw beautiful Delhi, Shimla, Rishikesh, and parts of the Himalayas. I can't imagine not having Mehar and Gurvinder! They made the trip so personal and really felt they had our best interest in mind when planning day trips and arranging places to stay. Especially traveling as a single woman, I always felt safe! Fond memories, highly recommended!! Thanks friends!

1 Thank Audrey R
Thank you for taking the time to provide your
feedback regarding your travel experience with us.
Nha Trang, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Travel Experience”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I live in Goa in India and often book my hotels,tours and transfers through Wahoe. I have previously experienced a Taj Mahal tour with overnight stay in Agra through Wahoe and i had a great experience. As a solo female traveller i always take a little extra care when travelling around by myself and i love that i have a tour operator that i can rely on. I call Mehar from Wahoe with any questions i have and often refer my yoga students and friends to him as i know he will take care of them. It is the ultimate bonus that this tour operator has such close ties with the Wahoe education projects of which i have also been involved.
Thank you for a wonderful and adventures experience every time i travel North.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Katrao
We really appreciate and thank full to you for giving this
positive review
La Calera, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shimla a magic place”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I really loved Shimla, I totally recommend this travel with Wahoe. I stayed here with a family. I really loved to know the culture, they were really nice. I felt really comfortable here. The food was amazing.

Besides Wahoe Commune it's a good project because they realize charitable tour, so they help local people with this project.

Visited March 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us .
Varanasi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good vibration project”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

In my opinion Wahoe Community is a very good project. People who made it are so positive, friendly and kind who want to make this world happier as much as possible. We've been only in their centre in New Dehli, but as we know it's a big net. We were treated there with hospitality, kindness and love. We would to give this good energy back to people who Wahoe Community helps. I hope we have a chance to do more then we could at this time. My good friends thatnk you so much, we would never forget this wonderful time we spent with you. We hope that Wahoe will grow and prosper.

Visited January 2014
gurvinder s, General Manager at Wahoe India Travels & Tours - Private Tours, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
she and her friend were amazing and spend few days with us.we need people like them who think for others and have positive vibes around them.thanks for your review.