The location of the hotel is little far(walkable) from the Main Mall road, which is good. But it involves climbing. This is more of an advantage because the views from the hotel are really good. Rooms are very clean and spacious. They even have electric blankets which gives lot of comfort in cool weather. Food in the restaurant is very good and decently priced. What you get here as a package(room+service+food+views) is real value for money.
Some things to consider:
1. Parking is not available. We have to make our own arrangements. Nearby high-court parking is usually available. 150rs per day
2. From parking, to reach the hotel is a climb and not easy for elders. For luggage, porter is available(Chargeable). 70rs
3. No Balcony in any rooms, like in most of the Shimla hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a quaint, little resort with every room offering you a view of the breathtakingly beautiful deodar woods and a lush green valley. The sunsets are, quite simply, incredible as is the view of the twinkling lights. Hotel located just 10 minutes walk from the "Lift", the centrepoint of the Mall offers a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Shimla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Hotel Shimla