“good as per costing”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Abhishek

Hotel Abhishek
Hotel Abhishek
Ranked #94 of 99 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Bangalore
“good as per costing”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Benefit is it's very near to all major visiting sites.
Drawback: they don't have shower in any of their rooms..
However in lower budget it's adequate place to stay.
Imp: book this our phone or as walk-in guest and they will give 24hr checkout instead 12 noon.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

2 Thank SndpSrda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kolkata
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Abhishek Hotel Mysore is the worst hotel I have stayed so far. I had no prior experince about this hotel, one of travel agents booked this hotel from Otty for me. I faced following problems.

1. Used towel was kept in the the room
2. No mug was available for bath. Even shower was not working. Despite of two requests no one turned up with a mug till I checked out next morning
3. Pillow covers had dark stains, needs immediate replacement
4. Last one was severe. The bed had full of bugs (insects that suck blood). I and my family could not sleep whole night

They have a restaurant but its better NOT to tell anything about it. I strongly suggest to AVOID this hotel.

Room Tip: Just avoid thos hotel
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Tapaspatra

Travellers are raving about these Mysuru (Mysore) hotels

Pune, India
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is the worst hotel i ever stayed in my life... I booked it online and as i had to make my travel preparations i called the hotel and asked about the booking confirmation and checked with them if I arrive early through train at 5 AM on day one and leave around 8 AM on day two.. The hotel receptionist very politely and humbly confirmed me this that on my booking I can check in and check out on the timings mentioned on the booking made. We were 7 people including 5 aged people above 50 years of age and to my horror, on day 1 evening the manager said he would charge 1 day charges extra if we wanted to leave at 8 AM on day two else we would have to leave at 5 AM on day 2. All arguments of confirming with receptions, checking out if a new customer arrives for the room fell to deaf ears. And we were forced to leave the hotel at 5 AM in the morning even after calling and confirming with the hotel reception. The hotel rooms are very shabby, shabbier than a dharmashala and can you belive the hotel manager has installed cameras everywhere even in the entrance of the room.
the hotel restaurant is also very shabby and serves very low quality food.

Room Tip: Would advice not to book this hotel
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank ChirayuPatel
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 12 March 2013

It was a horrible experience for me to stay in this hotel. It is the worst hotel I have ever seen. The hotel staff comes to the room for room service & look over the room, no privacy. No dress code, no politeness, shameless asking for tip. The manager too always asks for hiring cars from them. In bathroom toilet is covered with a " CLEANED HYGEINICALLY" tag which is rediculous. All is dirty, uncleaned. You have to pay for the whole day even if you come to the reception 5 minutes late for check out!!
Waho!! I am shocked with the service. This type of hotels should not be displayed in a website like trip advisor or MMT.
NOBODY SHOULD STAY HERE, PLEASE.

Room Tip: It was a horrible experience for me to stay in this hotel. It is the worst hotel I have ever seen. T...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sanjib D
Mumbai
Reviewed 7 February 2013

the hotel is not good and please have a different rooms because their conversations are not satisfied with us and the travel agents in the hotel is also not good.better to avoid.but i like cleartrip tooo

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family

3 Thank Rajendran K
Mangalore, India
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I stayed for two days in this hotel but it was really horrible the room boy are very greedy about the tips where they demand it on the spot sir pls give me tips even the security of the hotel.
The photo of the room shown in the net is not atall same in practical.hot water in room is also not avaible we have to tell the room boy to bring the same from out and then again he will demand for the tips.this type of service in hotel industry I have not ever seen.these pepol act like a begger.food bill is also very high and these people try to cheat us in the bill also.I think thehotel should improve a lot in the service.

Room Tip: PLS think a lot before booking the room in such type of hotel
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank amol7000
Mumbai
Reviewed 13 December 2012

The hotel abhishek was nice, the service better, security, and closeness to bus stand.

Food Good. Comfort too.

Minor Complaint: electric plug for charging in Room 103 was not working

Regards,
Shasheesh Rane

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends

2 Thank SHASHEESH R
Abhishek S, Manager at Hotel Abhishek, responded to this review, 23 April 2016
Dear Guest, Greetings from Hotel Abhishek, Mysore! We thank you for visiting our hotel and for your feedback on trip advisor. We are glad that you have liked our hotel and serving you have been our pleasure. We would be looking forward to welcoming you at Hotel abhishek Mysore! Warm regards, Mohammed Tousif ( Manager )