“Worst Hotel I have ever seen....”
Review of Hotel Abhishek

Hotel Abhishek
Hotel Abhishek
Ranked #102 of 104 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I reached mysore on 6th morning at 4.30 AM as soon i dropped auto persons told abhishek hotel is best one.i told them to take some other also they fored me to entry.manager told for one day 900 rs....i said its too high i came for interview i am leaving now plz make disount or else i will go some other.but autowala and manager told we will give for 500rs....i said OK.I took bath and left for interviw at 5.30 am in mandya.i got a call from hotel reeption saying that ur luggages kept in luggage room we gave u room for just one hour...i got shoked.moreover i kept my valuables in bag and they r silly for that....that lady was very harsh saying that no we r giving only for freshup....and she told me to leave room as soon i ome at 12.30pm....so i request all tourist person not togo there and request police department to make them very strict to these type hotels

Room Tip: Plz dont go this hotel any more...they r horrible
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bootu2013

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We booked a room for two nights using clear trip. We arrived pretty tired and irritated after a not so pleasant buss ride from Bangalore. At check in the manager is at reception and we get a friendly welcome and some overall details about hotel, tries to sell us a tour trip around Mysore for 2000 rs. We had 3 bellboys and manager him self escorting us to room. One of them carried one of our back packs, the other staff I don't really know why they were there, probably tips. We get our room and I want to use the shower, it's not working at all, calls the reception and the manager him self comes to have a look. He moves us to a different room, we have to walk trough the restaurant to get to the other room. Same problem there. The shower is not working. Tired of moving around I decide to use the "Bucket Shower", since I doubt changing rooms a third time will help. The toilet seats in both rooms had a "Hygienic Cleaned" sign, I hardly wanted to use the toilet it was DISGUSTING! Ordered 2 beers room service, took 1 hour to get, and costed 300 rs. I used the toilet first night and when pressing the button to flush, the porcelain lid fell off and broke. The manager came up and assured me no extra costs will be at my account for the toilet. He offers us a new room in the morning, don't care to send some one to take care of the broken porcelain and we get to bed. Probably the bed is full with bed bugs, my back looked like a salami in the morning. Second day evening time no one had still cleaned up the toilet, and the room switch they did not care to fix. My boyfriend hurt his foot really bad on a nail sticking up from the floor. The manager arrived with a bell boy and his supervisor. They fixed the floor and at the same time I my self cleaned up the bathroom floors from porcelain, manager says; "Don't worry Madame I send some one to clean" I responded "U didn't bother yesterday so why now?" The funniest think with the hole stay was managers comment when we checked in; "Please give us good reviews on Cleartrip" We'll dear Manager, here's your review; "I wouldn't recommend your hotel to my worst enemy" and yea I almost forgot; I had to pay 300 rs when checking out, for the broken toilet.. Guys, do your self a huge favor and take your money some where else.. /Two Swedish Backpackers

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank My L
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Benefit is it's very near to all major visiting sites.
Drawback: they don't have shower in any of their rooms..
However in lower budget it's adequate place to stay.
Imp: book this our phone or as walk-in guest and they will give 24hr checkout instead 12 noon.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank SndpSrda
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Abhishek Hotel Mysore is the worst hotel I have stayed so far. I had no prior experince about this hotel, one of travel agents booked this hotel from Otty for me. I faced following problems.

1. Used towel was kept in the the room
2. No mug was available for bath. Even shower was not working. Despite of two requests no one turned up with a mug till I checked out next morning
3. Pillow covers had dark stains, needs immediate replacement
4. Last one was severe. The bed had full of bugs (insects that suck blood). I and my family could not sleep whole night

They have a restaurant but its better NOT to tell anything about it. I strongly suggest to AVOID this hotel.

Room Tip: Just avoid thos hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Tapaspatra
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is the worst hotel i ever stayed in my life... I booked it online and as i had to make my travel preparations i called the hotel and asked about the booking confirmation and checked with them if I arrive early through train at 5 AM on day one and leave around 8 AM on day two.. The hotel receptionist very politely and humbly confirmed me this that on my booking I can check in and check out on the timings mentioned on the booking made. We were 7 people including 5 aged people above 50 years of age and to my horror, on day 1 evening the manager said he would charge 1 day charges extra if we wanted to leave at 8 AM on day two else we would have to leave at 5 AM on day 2. All arguments of confirming with receptions, checking out if a new customer arrives for the room fell to deaf ears. And we were forced to leave the hotel at 5 AM in the morning even after calling and confirming with the hotel reception. The hotel rooms are very shabby, shabbier than a dharmashala and can you belive the hotel manager has installed cameras everywhere even in the entrance of the room.
the hotel restaurant is also very shabby and serves very low quality food.

Room Tip: Would advice not to book this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ChirayuPatel
Reviewed 12 March 2013

It was a horrible experience for me to stay in this hotel. It is the worst hotel I have ever seen. The hotel staff comes to the room for room service & look over the room, no privacy. No dress code, no politeness, shameless asking for tip. The manager too always asks for hiring cars from them. In bathroom toilet is covered with a " CLEANED HYGEINICALLY" tag which is rediculous. All is dirty, uncleaned. You have to pay for the whole day even if you come to the reception 5 minutes late for check out!!
Waho!! I am shocked with the service. This type of hotels should not be displayed in a website like trip advisor or MMT.
NOBODY SHOULD STAY HERE, PLEASE.

Room Tip: It was a horrible experience for me to stay in this hotel. It is the worst hotel I have ever seen. T...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sanjib D
Reviewed 7 February 2013

the hotel is not good and please have a different rooms because their conversations are not satisfied with us and the travel agents in the hotel is also not good.better to avoid.but i like cleartrip tooo

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family