Bombay Tiffanys Hotel
US$102
US$86
US$110
Priceline
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$52
US$36
US$33
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Fortune JP Palace(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$67
US$56
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Hotel MB International(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
US$28
  • Restaurant
Olive Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
US$23
US$18
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I booked a room through makemytrip.com in December 2011 for one night. There was an artificial demand created as it was the Christmas season. Immediately after i made the booking and transferred the money, personal from makemytrip called me to say that the rent has been increased and i need to pay another 200 rupees more for the 'special' room and i had no other choice but to pay. I realised that the hotel zone is not safe and is surrounded by bars in a dirty narrow lane.

The room, we got, unfortunately was too small for two people. The room service was terrible and we did not get our breakfast on time. To add to my owes the hotel receptionists were arrogant and kept on suggesting to me for an early checkout so that i get some room in Coorg/ Madikeri which was my next destination.I can only say that they need to more customer-centric.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Finally it turned out, after more than 30 mins of waiting and after manager had come, that makemytrip had indeed charged the correct amount but the hotel folks mistook non-AC for AC and thus the whole ordeal. Not once were they apologetic. They then blamed makemytrip for not closing the booking 24 hours before the time of checkin. They claimed they had done a great service to us by giving us a room when we had booked only 12 hours in advance and if any complaints, it should be about makemytrip. Yes indeed, we paid and got it and that was a great service!!

Room Tip: Regardless of the good reviews others may have posted about this hotel, I would dare say, that it will be good if you skip this one for good especially when you go with family. The management is so authoritative that they believe it is their building and by this they have the right to deny room to anyone anytime regardless of whether you have paid for it and booked in advance. I had a terrible experience with my wife and 6 months old kid. We checked in 10 hours late at around 10 PM. We had booked online using makemytrip. We were greeted with, "please wait for 2 mins". After almost 15 mins of waiting, when I protested, we were ORDERED to wait saying that makemytrip had charged lesser and that we needed to wait till the manager comes. The old man at reception who ordered us to wait, though he could speak English, was the least professional. In comparison, the hotel employees were much more polite and friendly. When I asked, if they had issues with makemytrip, why then did they not resolve it in advance, considering 10 hours late checkin, the reply was, "Why did you come 10 hours late". Finally it turned out, after more than 30 mins of waiting and after manager had come, that makemytrip had indeed charged the correct amount but the hotel folks mistook non-AC for AC and thus the whole ordeal. Not once were they apologetic. They then blamed makemytrip for not closing the booking 24 hours before the time of checkin. They claimed they had done a great service to us by giving us a room when we had booked only 12 hours in advance and if any complaints, it should be about makemytrip. Yes indeed, it was a great service for them just to give rooms for which we have paid!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Had booked thru Expedia... itn# 1080003302 ... hotel staff asked for a booking num which didn't match with the itn# and hence refused to check us in !
After an hour ordeal with Expedia customer care & the hotel, we were given the room keys...
it was a strenuous exercise & loss of precious time....
On enquirying found out that there was some payment related issues between the hotel & Expedia...

abt the hotel... in a narrow lane, hence difficult to find... near to railway station (minimum fare by auto) and city bus stand (walkable) .. good restaurants nearby on Sayyaji Rao Road... room (super delux non a/c) was clean and tidy....

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank OntiSalaga
Reviewed 22 April 2012

My self and my cousin family stayed for a night here. It is a descent hotel and location is near to bus stand/station. Hotel location road is very narrow. We stayed in Non A/C room which was good

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Subramanian R
Reviewed 7 April 2012

The hotel is situated in the mysore city-the place where the hotel is located is little congested...the entrance of the hotel looks small but has more rooms...with all aminities...one can stay at bombay tiffany...thanks to the manager Mr.NAGARAJ who made our journey more comfortable with kids..

Room Tip: all rooms are good..
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family