“Pretty decent hotel”

and 1 more site!
Bombay Tiffanys Hotel
Ranked #90 of 104 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Reviewed 25 December 2012

This place is mainted quite well with very clean rooms, this place is quite affordable too, located very close to old dasaprakash hotel in the city center is a good location.This place is tucked away in a narrow lane and can be easily missed for the first time. The parking is outside the hotel on the street, so there was a bit of hesitation.The service requests take some time.

Room Tip: There are many twists and turns to reach the suites so better remember them.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lohitprabhu

Reviewed 14 December 2012

worst hotel i have ever seen, there are tiny worms and the phone is not working to call the reception, lot of noises from outside the hotel and the locality is the worst i have ever seen with the drainage leek right opposite to the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Pretty decent hotel. Value for money hotel except the parking and the congested area where the hotel is situated. Well maintained and clean. If you just want a clean place to sleep and you don't bother about the surrounding area, this is the place.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2012

During 2012 Duserra I made a plan to visit Mysore along with mine and my elder brothers family. As we were looking for a decent place to stay with basic amenities like 24 hours hot water and parking with reasonable rate, we selected this hotel and booked 2 super deluxe rooms. As I did my engineering from Mysore I knew exactly where this hotel was located and was quite aware of the situation that we will need to travel through narrow roads to reach to our hotel and we were OK with that. But what we went through for next 2 days was beyond our imagination
DAY 1-
7:00PM -We reached the hotel and got the shock of our life by looking at the available parking space. At the max only 4 small cars can be parked at the available space, all of which were occupied and we had to park our car on the pavement attached to the hotel. Next I got to know that the hot water supply will be available only till 9:00 AM.
10:30PM Once we reached back to the hotel after finishing our dinner we found that there was no parking space available. Security person asked us to leave our car key and that they will make sure to park the car when the space is available. When we didn’t approve this and on bringing this to the notice of hotel management people, they asked me to get the vehicle inside of their compound through back entrance which I did as we didn’t had any option.
DAY2-
6:00AM
Got a call from reception asking to shift my car as the other car parked in the same place wants to go out.
7:30 AM-Wanted to have some tea so tried calling from the intercom. Found that its not working as the wire is disconnected. Went down to reception and asked for tea and informed them about the intercom.
9:00 AM:- After my third request they sent the tea. By this time I found that my nice was suffering from fever and had vomited on the bed sheet as she could not control it due to high fever. (Keep in mind she is just 8 years). I call up reception from my brothers room requesting them to send someone to clean the room and change the bedsheet, to which I got to know that the only person available for cleaning will be available at 11:00 AM, and only after that anything can be done.
12:00 PM- My repeated requests fell to deaf ears. Finally when I called up reception to complain the same we were told by the person that the cleaner is busy in cleaning other rooms and will be attending us once our turn comes. He also told us that once should know where to throw up for which we got involved into a big verbal fight I had to explain him that a 8 year old kid can’t have control when she is sick. Finally we had to clean the room by ourselves. Only by 12:30 PM attainder came to change the bed sheet and clean the room.
9:30 PM- We came back from KRS and found the story of day 1 being told again in terms of non availability of parking space and we were forced to park at pavement.
DAY3-
6:00AM
Got a call from reception asking to shift my car as the other car parked in the same place wants to go out for which I asked them to send a person to collect the key. Once done they gave back the key. BIG MISTAKE
7:30 AM
Once again got a call from reception asking to shift my car as the other car parked in the same place wants to go out for which I blasted them asking them is this my only job and I told them to keep the key till I come down.
3:30 PM
Cleared my dues and asked receptionist to send someone to bring the luggage down. After waiting for 20 minutes, keeping in mind the service we received for past 2 days me and my brother decided instead of relying on this hotel people, we should do it by ourselves.

The only positive side about this hotel is neat rooms and bathrooms.
Overall, if you believe in self service, if getting up early just to give your car early morning parking exercise this is the best place for you. Others, DON’T EVER GO TO THIS PLACE if you dint want your vacation is bound to get spoiled.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family