1. Pathetic service..no hot water, many a times, no water at all...everytime, u need to call the housekeeping for hot water...highly lethargic staff
2. Food is overly priced but decent in terms of taste...rooms are also highly priced for the shoddy service
3. Resort is situated far from city
4. Rooms are big and clean and resort is very green and pleasant weather..
we had booked deluxe rooms, but they gave us standard rooms (we didn't know they were standard till a day later) and charged us for deluxe (though we had got a discount on overall deal)!!! Still, this was really bad hospitality and service!! Overall, if you do not have any other better options, only then go for this resort..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A created 10 acre jungle with 10000 trees of nearly 600 varieties 6 miles away from the famous Mysore Palace. A must-stay while at Mysore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mysore Chitravana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.