“Awesome Loving Couple(GP)”
Review of Hotel Adhi Manor

Hotel Adhi Manor
Ranked #89 of 101 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Bengaluru, India
“Awesome Loving Couple(GP)”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

As Pria and Gopi once again had been visited the same Hotel for stay and had a very good experience then before and enjoyed a lot of sight seeing than before.A real good time experience than before which is unforgetable in our speacial moments .This time we covered a lot of places almost we have seen many places which we missed out last time .Silly silly fights make happy moments in that Hotel.Lovely Place.Love U........

Room Tip: Good to stay and enjoy.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Pria s

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 21 February 2012

It seems that make my trip can put recommended for any hotel if it pays them good, fake pictures are put on website. I found the hotel to be a low class hotel charging a hefty amount for a night's stay with respect to its standard.

As soon as lights went of, there arived bed bugs sucking our blood. On complaining the person on might duty told me, he can only help at 6:30 AM in the morning as they do not have any room and no hotel in mysore is having room as it was a weekend. However, realty was it was a off-season and there were rooms in many hotels. I had to go in middle of night and look for a room. Then I was told to come in morning to take the refund, that too is not sure.
In the morning I was offered 50% refund for my mistake of paying to these cheats for a bed bug filled room and spending my night looking for a room for a good sleep.

Would not recommend it to anyone.

Ankur Goel

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Hemani G

Travellers are raving about these Mysuru (Mysore) hotels

Horn-Bad Meinberg, Germany
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We have been in the Adhi Manor in Mysore about 8 times in the last 3 years, in the beginning it has been a good place, but since 2 years it comes down and down and we can just tell now: take another hotel!

Staff are not very helpful. Room service doesn't work, so dont even think of asking for anything. Porter (half the age of me and hands in his pockets) not even opened the door for me when I was loaded up with luggage.
When I complained he repeated several times "call the 9"
9 is the reception, i was standing in front of it, not even 1 meter away.

Rooms are in no good condition. Old, furniture damaged, windows not clean at all, cockroaches in bath. Loud music from the (empty!!! - only staff) disco until 2.30 a.m.
Elevator is switched off in nighttime not to disturb the relaxing staff in the hall.

Room Tip: There are plenty of rooms in Mysore, just have a short look to the internet and in google map before...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Don;t stay until and unless you have no choice, I had a horrible experience. The staffs are not honest and they will rob you. Not worth your money. After food the waiter never returns your balance money. You have to fight for the money to be returned, The commited rates are not clear, it depend on the person on reception on that particular shift. Total rating horrible service.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Its a decent hotel. Near bus stand and palace. You can just walk to the shops to buy sarees and bangles. Eventhough the restaurant is so quiet but they manage to provide decent breakfast for us. I am going to stay again this December 2011.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank KAMSIAH K
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I really liked staying in this hotel me and my fiance had been for a trip to mysore then we stayed in this hotel it was superb and a budget hotel they gave us discount as well .this is a good hotel to stay .but before staying in this hotel me and my fiance discussed thousands of times whether to stay or not.then at last we decided to stay.the person did not want us to go away from this hotel without staying so we stayed it was just like home.me and my guy had a very good time.but only one minus point is we had our train at 5.00 and the pervious day we had taken the room at 2.30.so we requested him for the extensions of staying of 2 hrs extra and we said we would pay how much it costs extra but the person did not agree.as it is 24hrs based but still we did not have any other source where to stay then we decide to vacate the hotel as per 24 hrs schedule.and we went to visit wax museum.so only thing had to be changed in this some extra time to be given for the customers to vacate as like an hr.but their extra would be only 15 min.which would not be enough.so apart from this hotel is unfortabble one in my life.FROM:GOPI PRIA.(BANGALORE)

Room Tip: it is a good one go for it.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Pria s
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Don't believe the photographs. This place seems to have been vastly improved since they were taken and previous reviews written. We spent 3 nights there at Festival time. Large comfortable room. Bathroom nice and tidy and well supplied with toiletries. Hot water at all times. Ate in restaurant on several occaisions. Prompt service and good food. Security on the forecourt and set back off road so no hassle from rickshaw drivers, etc. 2/3 minute walk to Palace.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms on right close to bar. MAY get some noise from bar (not that we heard it)
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple