“Dont ever stay in ADHI MANOR”
Review of Hotel Adhi Manor

Hotel Adhi Manor
Ranked #89 of 101 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
tamilnadu
“Dont ever stay in ADHI MANOR”
Reviewed 17 November 2009

mysore is such a wonderful city to visit.but our stay was bitter due to the hotel which we booked through internet. hotel ADHI MANOR is the worst hotel in which i've ever stayed.room service is horrible coz i found my things missing after we went for sightseeing..they cheated us for room stay charges tooo.. reception was also verrrrrry poor.so plz dont ever go to that hotel if u go to mysore

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bangalore
Reviewed 8 May 2009

I was planning for a short trip to Mysore with my Family but was finding it difficult to get hotel bookings. Luckily, one non AC room was available at Adhi Manor and I booked it. Reached Mysore at 1 pm and checked in at 1.30 pm.
The best part of the hotel is the location. It is very close to the KSRTC bus stand and hardly 2/3 kms from the railway station. There is an auto stand right at the entrance of the hotel. The lobby area is not too big though they have good furniture. The room was big and spacious. The room and the toilet were well maintained. The view from the room was not great as it overlooked a garage.
In our brief stay at the hotel we did not visit their restaurant but it boasted of a multi cuisine menu. Also they have a disco in the building. In the night we could feel the vibrations from the disco floor. It was a little annoying but thankfully it did not continue for too long and did not disturb our sleep.
The service at the hotel was prompt and they were flexible enough to accommodate our requests.
In the morning we had a little problem with hot water not being available. This was promptly attended to by the staff and rectified. Room service requests for beverages were also promptly attended to.
The website says checkin/check out time as 12 noon but the reception clarified it is 24 hour checkout and also they gave me a grace period of one more hour. So I was able to delay my check out till 2.30pm. This flexibility shown by the reception helped us immensely.
Overall, this hotel served our purpose for the brief stay. If you are looking for a centrally located hotel in Mysore, Adhi Manor would be ideal.

• Liked — good service
  • Disliked — view from the room
  • Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Bangalore
Reviewed 23 April 2009

I got into this hotel after finding it over internet. I stayed there for 2 days. Room service is horrible. Response from the reception is horrible. I requested to clean my room (keeping the clean my room card outside). They didn't clean the room for 2 days. I have written my comments over the book there as well. Over it is a waste of money to book a room there.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travellers are raving about these Mysuru (Mysore) hotels

etah in india
Reviewed 3 December 2008

I visited mysore last year in winter. There was little cold there in compared to north india. I contacted a travel agent and he prefer me Adi Manor Hotel . This hotel is nice to stay. Average costly. Rooms are totally wooden furnished . Its just 200 m away from mysore bus stand and main market is just nearby

• Stayed November 2007, travelled with friends