“most unforgattable stay”

Ranked #38 of 138 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
“most unforgattable stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

stayed here for a brief period of few hours and then shifted to other hotel as not at all satisfied with the facilities and rooms, the reception was big but the lobby of rooms show that u entered into a old lodge, with no lighting and some sort of odd smell, the rooms were small and not cosy enough to stay, bathrooms had fittings which were ready to come out, had a coffee for which they charged an price where i get same at an airport....changed the hotel with all these experiences...
with all travelling this was the most unforgettable hotel to go in till now....

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank rkr-ch

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

- Stayed with family during 3rd week of December.
- Stay was quite comfortable, Rooms were clean and decently maintained.
- Ambiance and environ was pretty decent.
- Food is good; and breakfast is sumptuous. Veggie all the way.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

our over all experience was good at this hotel.In spite we check in at 6.30 Am, every thing was up to the mark, AC was not working so we have been offered another room immediately.
at the given rates and with clear trip coupons, i liked the stay very much.
Dr. vipul kakkad

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Hyderabad, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

I stayed on December 13th for one day (thank goodness!) in Room 105 and I stayed up all night. Reason - simple, "BED BUGS".

Its a pathetic sham that this particular hotel is running. I had seen an earlier review about how bad this hotel is regarding hygiene issues and one user had even uploaded pictures of bed bugs. I should have learnt my lesson, but I thought they must have sorted out these issues and went ahead and stayed. Worst decision ever.

After I complained, I was shifted to another room (Room 112) in which I couldn't switch on TV. I had missed the premier league matches the other night and I had hoped to catch up that morning but the hotel decides not to let me sleep, or watch football.

I am up at 5:30 AM in the morning writing this review in this hotel room, waiting to bash up the hotel manager next thing this morning!

Room Tip: Please stay away from this hotel
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Prasad N

Travellers are raving about these Mysuru (Mysore) hotels

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

The hotel is centrally located with good ambiance. We found the service very good and people friendly and helpful. It is a pure vegetarian hotel with sumptuous breakfast and good food for lunch and dinner. Our stay was pleasant and comfortable.

Room Tip: Though lift is available, I always go for a room on lower floor as it is convenient if and when lift...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Experienced a good stay at Shree Guru Residency. Nice place for travelers with family. Food too was good at the restaurant. The staff was courteous and made the stay a pleasant one and the hotel is close to all the traveler visiting places.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Bangalore
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have stayed at many small time, mid size and high end property. But this was by far the worst experience.

During the midnight I realized that many mosquitoes are biting me. I switched on the lights and I had my entire back covered with bite marks. We realized there were bed bugs, even the extra bedding we had asked for our baby had bed bugs.

They changed the room for us, but we were traumatized. I don't believe it was a one off case, because both the room and the extra bedding has bed bugs. It's a cleanliness and hygiene issue. We vacated the place next morning.

However I would appreciate the fact that the hotel refunded all our advance, when they came to know about the issue (may be that's because I told them that I write reviews for Tripadvisor). I highly recommend that you avoid this place, unless they have sorted out their cleanliness issues.

Room Tip: Avoid this place until you want to get an infection.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family