“ambience of mysore”
Review of United 21 Hotel

United 21 Hotel
Ranked #50 of 101 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
bangalore
“ambience of mysore”
Reviewed 13 December 2008

the get to gether party in the hotel gave a cherished moment of our life, ever experienced such delight to stay in mysore and especially in the Hotel RAMANASREE......
we visited places like mysore palace, the Chamundi hills, the dasara exhibition, jaganmohana Palace, KRS and all the other eye catching places. and then we came to know that Mysore is one of the pride to our state Karnataka, its always an honour to be in mysore. the Hotel Ramanashree gave one of the best hospitality we had ever recieved in any hotels till now..... so way to go Guys....... :-)

• Liked — hospitality
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 December 2008

We stayed in Ramanashree for a night en route to Kabini jungles & resorts. The stay was comfortable and the room was clean. The complimentary breakfast was good.

The travel desk was very helpful in helping us plan the few hours we had in Mysore and also gave us a good deal for the car for the entire stay - taking us around Mysore and also to and from Kabini JLR.

• Liked — Comfortable and clean facility and professional staff
  • Disliked — The price seemed a bit high for Mysore
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled with family
Bangalore
Reviewed 3 August 2006

I am just back from my stay at this hotel. I was with this package of 2nights 3 days for rs.6000.

1> Rooms are not at all worth the money you pay. It is not even a 2 star hotel. Complimentary fruit basket contains fruits-2 banana,2 chiku/sapota which were still raw even during my departure, 1 apple

2> Restaurant(Nityotsava)...Grrrrr ..If you want to find the horrible place to eat, come straight to this place. Less said is better about this place.

3> Even if you dare to stay with this hotel, stay away from the travel desk. They are cheaters. They didn't tell me the rules of rental and charged me Rs500 for covering 5-6 KMs.

4> A full day sight seeing in AC car: They charged me another extra Rs.500 becuase I covered more than 80kms. They gave me the reason that KRS is not included in the sight seeing. Can you believe that?? KRS is a famous point. Even this time they didn't inform me about this untill I saw the bill.

BOTTOM line stay away from travel desk.

5>Let me talk about SURPRISE GIFT!! They handed me a package during my departure which i didn't bother to open until i reached home in Bangalore. It turned out to be some lousy T-Shirt of size XXL. Anybody who sees me would give me a M size.

Please don't fall for these so called goodies. Take my word and stay away from this place

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Tips/Secrets — stay away
  • Stayed July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank laxmansh