“When in Mysore, consider staying in 'Jade Garden'” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Jade Garden

Hotel Jade Garden
Ranked #24 of 99 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
San Diego, California
“When in Mysore, consider staying in 'Jade Garden'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

When we visited Mysore recently, we stayed at the Jade Garden hotel, located on the ’Jayalakshmi Vilas Road’.
I got the reviews on the TripAdvisor and felt this may be the right place for the family to stay. I called the hotel to reserve and they honored my call and held the room (suite room for a family of 5), even though I had not paid them in advance.

The room we got was large and had a stellar view of the Chamundi hills and that made our mornings very pleasant.
The hotel staff were unbelievably hospitable and this review will not be complete without our special thanks to Mr. Naveen (lobby manager) and his team comprising of Mr. Ashrith, Mr. Srikanth, Mr. Peter and Mr. Johnson! They did EVERYTHING to make our stay a wonderful event!!
The hotel has a restaurant in the ground floor and what a wonderful eatery it was!! Breakfast was complementary and always consisted of a good selection of delicious items. Dinner was unbelievably tasty!! My wife even felt that she’d not had such great food in a long time!!

Next time you are in Mysore, do try this hotel and I am sure, you won’t be disappointed by its simple, charming and considerate environment.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms that have a FRONT VIEW of the Chamundi Hills (from the rooms' balconies). The ...
Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank PurnaSrini

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

We had booked two rooms and the rooms as well as the service were really great. The restaurant was a bit cramped, but otherwise this hotel provides everything that you wish for in a trip with your family.

2 Thank Sandeep T
bangalore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

I had booked two rooms @Jade for a day along with my wife, 2 kids and my parents and I would say it was a mixed experience for me. The Hotel itself looks more like a business hotel than a family. On the positive side, The rooms are new, clean and big. Breakfast has a lot of variety and tasty too. But on the otherside the reception staff were dull with no smile on their faces when we checked in..My parents got call late in the night that we should take an extra bed for my 5 year old kid and were insisting that we pay 3000 more (??). I learnt this in the morning and would have expected them to talk to me than my parents. However, they never brought this up when I was checking out. The room service is not quick and needs improvement. Overall I was disappointed and would not recommend this hotel. For the same price or a little more you will find better hotels than this one.

2 Thank bagurn
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

The hotel is situated in a calm location in mysore...
The rooms are spacious and toilet is clean.
The food is really tasty and good.
Room service and staff behaviour are above average...
good value for money..

4 Thank paddu114
Coimbatore, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

Hotel Jade Garden is a good and clean hotel in a calm area of Mysore. The rooms are neat and clean and maintained well. Breakfast is complementary-especially the dosas are excellent. The most surprising thing is the reasonable room tariff of around Rs. 2000 plus taxes. The surrounding area is also clean and there is a small park nearby for a morning walk. Every one in the hotel was very courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Nothing in particular- since the area is very quite, one could choose any room.
3 Thank ram1544
Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

We choose Jade garden hotel after reading reviews and the rates they were offering. The hotel allowed us to check-in before 12 noon as we were coming from ooty. It showed that they are accomodating.
The hotel is a really great place to stay. It has very comfortable rooms, gives you a luxury feeling in a good rate.
Room was very clean with a/c and working remote :) and a LCD (my kid enjoyed that part more).
Bathrooms were also clean with all the required aminities.
I wanted to rate 5 but giving 4 or 4.5 as I believe, room service can be more prompt.
The service staff, from reception desk to room service and maintenance are very well mannered and very polite.
The food is great. Every dish we had tasted perfect. My wife and kid also enjoyed the food at Jade.
In my 1 day stay I felt very comfortable at Jade and would recommend Jade Garden Hotel to all of those who want to have a comfortable place at good rate.

Room Tip: Nothing particular that I can mention.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

3 Thank dalveermarwah
Houston, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

When my family and I approached the hotel at night, all we saw was the name Jade. As soon as i saw the name, i knew i would have a wonderful stay over here. Service was nice and generously kind, rooms were nice and spacious, they even had american shows and also English television. Bathroom was clean and nice, beds were very, very comfortable. A/C'd rooms also. The food was also nice. Elevators were also fast unlike most other hotels. Staff was also kind and excellent. Front desk people were also very nice and kind. They all spoke clear English. All and all I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit and see all the palace's and temples.

Room Tip: All travelers must come and stay here!! All rooms that we stayed in (3) were wonderful!!
2 Thank Ilovethishotel555