Stayed here in Feb 2013 for a couple of days on a road trip down south with my husband. We had pre-booked our room.
- The room bedsheets were torn with very old stains on them. Not very well maintained. The coffee table in the room was not too clean.
- The A/C in our room was not serviced therefore not working, we spent 4 hours going back n forth with the hotel staff. They said they were full and offered to upgrade
us to a better room and asked us to pay for the difference amount. For something that was not our fault! Very rude and unhelpful reception desk staff. The reception desk blatantly refused to hear us or answer our calls, my husband had to personally go down to speak with them at 11pm.
- Nearly half the items on room service food and beverage menu are not available,
worse still the kitchen staff is not able to understand what you are ordering and
act as if the names are unheard of. They also have a language problem, did not speak fluent english or hindi. Many times calls to for room service went unanswered.
- Do not go for the 'value plan' of breakfast included. For three days we were served only idli and medu vada. Eggs to order/cereals/juice etc. not available. Poor service in the restaurant. Very unorganized, inattentive staff. Unclean shaky tables and crockery/cutlery.Cold Tea.
If you find anything better please do not consider this place at all. We felt cheated, as we booked the place after reading some 'excellent' reviews and ratings this hotel has got on trip advisor. However, it is not even close to any of the comments posted by many people here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Jade Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.