All reviews value for money complimentary breakfast residential area pleasant stay hotel is located dosa railway station clean rooms mysore palace ample parking space tasty food courteous staff tourist attractions breakfast spread zoo rates kms
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Had stayed at Jade garden in 2011 and overall experience was good. So again decided to stay in the first week of Oct2013 which turned out to be such a bitter experience. Both of my stay was with family and kids and booked 2 rooms.

My second visit was disaster, for following reason.
1) One of room allocated was not refreshed properly. We couldn't bear the heavy smoke trail left by last occupant. Inspite of this complaint to House keeping and reception the response was lucid. Its a clear oversight by house keeping folks and callous attitude of reception is unexpected.
2) Please don't ever take room #301, #302,#303, #304. There is a restaurant operated on above these rooms. So there is a hell lot of disturbance from 10 PM to Midnight in name of cleaning. We do understand the business run by the folks, but given the horrible roofing/infrastruture with no sound dampening, they should plan all those cleaning activities in real quick time and not extended for hours into mid night

For the proximity of hotel and food i had preferred this hotel for second time but unfortunately it turned out to be a nightmare. Though i had reported these issues, looks like its not taken seriously.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank TrueView2k
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great value if you are looking for a pit stop at Mysore while you take in the Mysore palace and the Chamundi temple. Bothnthese attarctions are located close to the hotel, but the best part of its location is that it is in a quiet area adjacent to a park where you can take a morning walk. Mysore actually is a sleepy quaint city and it worthwhile spending a night here.
The hotel service is excellent.
The rooms are adequate, no views to write home about, but neat and clean, including the toilets.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank partha_rakshit
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I planned a small 2 day trip to Mysore during the Dusshera weekend this October and chose to stay at Hotel Jade Garden considering the reviews I have read here on tripadvisor. Believe me when I just say that its simply amazing to stay here. Being my wife's birthday, I was thinking of having a candle light dinner on roof-top restaurant and Venkatesh (Manager @ Hotel Jade Garden) made my wish come true with no hassle. He took care of all the arrangement and gave me a nice isolated corner place at their rooftop restaurant with Chamundi Hills in view. Couldn't have been a better end to the day.

The hotel is located in a prime location, easily accessible from all the major tourist places in Mysore. Also once you are inside the room, it is so calm and silent that you would forget all the stress specially if you are travelling from a busy life of Bangalore. I never had such a peaceful sleep in months being in Bangalore that I had it here in Hotel Jade Garden. The Comfort room does stand to its name. Also, the staff is highly courteous and always there to help you like if you want to check out when you aren't at hotel, you can request the staff and they will checkout on behalf of you.

I would recommend this to all the couples and families who would like to have a pleasant stay in Mysore. Like I said, Worth every Penny! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NikunjAgarwal4
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My stay here was pleasently surprising. The staff is extremely courteous and very attentive to any small need. The bathrooms are clean and well maintained. The rooms are neat and cozy.
The buffet breakfast was the only let down. They only had idli, dosa, Kara bath and kesri bath. The quality and taste is good, but its a limited spread.
Overall, a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Divyasreddy
jadegarden66, General Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Dear Madam

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

We sincerely thank you for taking out your valuable time in writing such a wonderful review about us. We remain highly obliged to you.

We now kindly request you to suggest our hotel to your friends and relatives likely to visit Mysore.

We assure you of our best attentions and services at all times.

Thanks and regards

Venkatesh Sharma

Reviewed 11 October 2013

It was a sudden plan to visit Mysore and we chanced upon Jade Garden which ultimately proved to be agreat choice. Comfortably located nera ZOO, Karanji lake and Palace.My three yr old daughter enjoyed these places. The satt is very polite and attend the request. Infact they went out of the way to attend my requests for meals for my daughter.

Room Tip: The rooms are cosy and very clean. Place is very quiet and has agood resturant. An ideal place if you are travelling with small children.Room has all amenities.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank arundhati_mshr

Dear Madam / Sir

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

We assure you of our best attentions and services at all times.

Thanks and regards