“Clean and very comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Jade Garden

Hotel Jade Garden
Ranked #25 of 99 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
“Clean and very comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel for a night. It's located in a quiet residential area 10 mins away from the bus stand/ palace area. However, we had no problems commuting in public transport even after 10 in the night. The hotel is very clean and perfect for a good night's sleep. The bed is very comfortable.

Complementary breakfast was average.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms
jadegarden66, Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Madam

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

We sincerely thank you for taking out your precious time and writing such a wonderful review about us. We remain obliged to you madam.

We now kindly request you to suggest our hotel to your friends and relatives likely to visit Mysore.

Mysore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were planning to go to Mysore for a weekend getaway from the hectic city life in bangalore and booked this hotel a day in advance. Arrived at the hotel right after the check-in time and were warmly greeted by the receptionist. After a little documentation and submission of proofs, we were excorted to the suite room which we had booked. Below are the pros and cons which i'd want to share with other travellers with regard to this hotel.

Pros:
1. Very clean rooms.
2. Room service is very good.
3. Food was tasty and adequate in quantity.
4. Excellent lighting in the suite.
5. Big balcony with a direct view of Chamundi hills is a plus.
6. Location of the hotel is good.
7. The complementary breakfast was tasty as well.
8. Hotel staff was very friendly and always greeted with a smile.
9. Bathrooms were neat and clean.
10. Adequate parking space.

Cons:
1. Water leakage marks on the walls was very apparent. Not an issue though but i don't expect to see that in a suite room.
2. Towels had a bad smell. Got them replaced.
3. No curtains near the balcony window area(instead covered by wooden beaded curtains) in the suite. This is very irritating as there is a lot of light entering the room early in the morning.

Overall, the stay in this hotel was very good and i would definitely recommend the hotel to others for a good stay

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank azhar915
jadegarden66, Front Office Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this review, 4 September 2014

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at our property.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Subhasis Roy
Front Office Manager
Bangalore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my family over the Independence day long weekend. There is no doubt that the hotel is very nice, clean, comfortable and located centrally. But what it needs is serious attention to the service at their Curry Leaf restaurant. The night we reached we were tired and hungry and went to eat at this restaurant. Though the restaurant was busy, we were just standing and waiting for 5 minutes with no one bothered to attend to us. Later when we complained, the manager came and apologized. He was nice from then on, but I expected this from the very beginning considering a good rating on Tripadvisor and being a 3 star hotel. Also, the breakfast spread at this hotel is not good enough and the overall presentation needs a lot of improvement. I was really surprised that the juice was served in small paper cups. There was also not enough cutlery kept at the buffet table and we had to request it couple of times. The staff who were attending to us at breakfast time were not well adequately trained. In fact we had to explain to some foreign guests as to what was served on the buffet table. Since most of the guests would book a room with breakfast, I expect the management to give a lot more focus on presentation and service to keep up their good ratings.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ragkam

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

kindly accept our sincere apologies for not being able to provide you the high standard of hospitality which is the general norm of our hotel. We genuinely regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I booked Jade Garden Hotel for 2 days during Auuest-2014 after the detailed reviews in Trip Advisor; but experienced poor service from the hotel staffs.
Refer the summary of Pros and Cons listed below,
Pros:
Hotel Location
Cleanliness

Cons:
No Hot water for the first day – Called all the available contact numbers from morning 6:00 to 6:35 AM and no one responded from Reception, Room Service, House Keeping including the direct hotel phone number. Finally reached the reception and no one was in the seat. After couple of minutes one person appeared and arranged the room service. Just imagine, as we are staying as family with two small kids and id in case any emergency, what kind of service we will expect from this staffs.
No free Wifi – After requesting received 1 Hour Complementary Wifi Access (reason: hotel staffs are misusing the net..!)
Bar – Money motive people, Zero complimentary snacks and forced to order starters to spend even 20 minutes..
Breakfast - No varieties in the break fast menu... but manageable...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
jadegarden66, Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this review, 15 August 2014

Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

nice rooms , nice hotel, nice location. i booked it by checking the reviews on trio advisor, and finally i found it helpful for my trip. only the bathrooms was quite congested . but over all experience was good.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AK1229
jadegarden66, Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this review, 6 August 2014

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

We sincerely thank you for taking out your precious time and writing such a wonderful review about us. We remain obliged to you Sir.

0821 - 4008222
info@jadegarden.in
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was planning for a weekend outing in Mysore with my whole family (5 members) and as usual I started reading reviews in TripAdvisor. That's when I came-across this hotel and thought it should be worth considering the nice comments though a few were bad. I booked the hotel for the last weekend and it was indeed worth it.
+s
Clean and Well-maintained rooms (probably they have recently renovated)
Nice & Clean bathrooms
Have decent parking space (though not covered)
Great locality
Good responsive staff
Excellent restaurant, and its worth mentioning the hospitality we received from F&B manager Shekhar
-s
Cant think of any

Overall a great Hotel worth recommending to anyone who wishes to visit Mysore

Room Tip: We had booked 105 and 106. They were really nice, especially 106 being a corner room
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Location
2 Thank Ajay0680
jadegarden66, Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this review, 1 August 2014

0821 - 4008222
info@jadegarden.in
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

When warm smiles greet you throughout your stay and not just on check-in, it's a feeling of comforting warmth. It was my first visit to the city and the friends at Hotel Jade Garden gave the best impression one could have to feel comfortable while visiting a new place.
The food's good, the location's great - central but in a li'l less crowded area. Loved walking to the nearby gardens and market areas. 10-15 mins walk from the happening areas of Mysore.
The rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Gagan A
jadegarden66, Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this review, 28 July 2014