“Noisy rooms!”
Review of Hotel Jade Garden

Hotel Jade Garden
Ranked #27 of 101 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Pondicherry, India
“Noisy rooms!”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We stayed there on the 15th of August and on the 18th of August on both occassions it was very difficult to sleep as there was a lot of noise. We had to complain on the phone and go to the lobby at midnight to finally have the noise of moving furniture stop!!! Also the service was a bit shabby. The hotel is nice and clean with big rooms! It's a pity about the noise as I would otherwise have stayed there again...

Room Tip: the 3rd floor is to be avoided because the fourth floor has an event room which can make your sleep...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Abhipsa20
jadegarden66, Front Office Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this review, 4 September 2014

Greetings!

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for your valuable feed backs. On behalf of my team my sincere apologies for not being able to provide you room at 1st floor or 2nd floor as those floors was sold out during the period, for that reason 3rd floor room had been allotted.
.I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

We are glad that you have liked the other services of our hotel as mentioned in your feedback.

Serving you had been our pleasure and we once again regret any inconveniences caused.

We would look forward to welcoming you back!

You may contact the undersigned at "sales@jadegarden.in" for any assistance!

Regards,
Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 31 August 2014

It started with very good experience with Shri Roy since booking the hotel from Mumbai and the keeping commitment & have clear communication, has helped me o understand better for booking formalities to book the hotel. Thereafter I have received very good welcoming at reception and seen prompt services everywhere in the Hotel .Excellent ambiance , and very good food quality. It has taken care overall and provided comfort and satisfaction to the us and iti is truely value for money. On the whole, it was a short but nice one day satisfied experience..

Room Tip: all rooms are nice and quiet suite rooms are have very good view

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Jade Garden during your visit to Mysore and also for sparing time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We also thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation of our services. We believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. It will give me great pleasure to share your compliments with our Team.

The team and I thank you once again for your time and look forward to welcoming you back.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The hotel is well made and has a posh finish to it. The rooms are big and neat with a clean bathroom. The hospitality staff is efficient. The room is also well equiped with basic amenities such as kettle, safe, heater, LED tv etc. At around 2000 per night, this hotel will surely exceed your expectations in terms of room space and cleanliness. The hotel also has a restaurant which serves decent food.

Overall, this hotel is complete value for money and you will surely get more than what you generally expect from hotels in this range. It will surpass your expectations. For sure !

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank tirthbhatt

Warm greetings!

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Hotel Jade Garden and also for the detailed feedback. We are glad that you have liked our hotel and the same has been conveyed to my team. Please note that it has been pleasure serving you.

You can always reach any of us and we would be keen to assist you.

Wishing you a happy stay!

Regards,
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel for a night. It's located in a quiet residential area 10 mins away from the bus stand/ palace area. However, we had no problems commuting in public transport even after 10 in the night. The hotel is very clean and perfect for a good night's sleep. The bed is very comfortable.

Complementary breakfast was average.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
jadegarden66, Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Madam

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

We sincerely thank you for taking out your precious time and writing such a wonderful review about us. We remain obliged to you madam.

We now kindly request you to suggest our hotel to your friends and relatives likely to visit Mysore.

Kindly feel free to contact us for any of your requirement in Mysore.

We assure you of our best services and attentions at all times.

Thanks and regards

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were planning to go to Mysore for a weekend getaway from the hectic city life in bangalore and booked this hotel a day in advance. Arrived at the hotel right after the check-in time and were warmly greeted by the receptionist. After a little documentation and submission of proofs, we were excorted to the suite room which we had booked. Below are the pros and cons which i'd want to share with other travellers with regard to this hotel.

Pros:
1. Very clean rooms.
2. Room service is very good.
3. Food was tasty and adequate in quantity.
4. Excellent lighting in the suite.
5. Big balcony with a direct view of Chamundi hills is a plus.
6. Location of the hotel is good.
7. The complementary breakfast was tasty as well.
8. Hotel staff was very friendly and always greeted with a smile.
9. Bathrooms were neat and clean.
10. Adequate parking space.

Cons:
1. Water leakage marks on the walls was very apparent. Not an issue though but i don't expect to see that in a suite room.
2. Towels had a bad smell. Got them replaced.
3. No curtains near the balcony window area(instead covered by wooden beaded curtains) in the suite. This is very irritating as there is a lot of light entering the room early in the morning.

Overall, the stay in this hotel was very good and i would definitely recommend the hotel to others for a good stay

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank azhar915

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at our property.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Bangalore
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my family over the Independence day long weekend. There is no doubt that the hotel is very nice, clean, comfortable and located centrally. But what it needs is serious attention to the service at their Curry Leaf restaurant. The night we reached we were tired and hungry and went to eat at this restaurant. Though the restaurant was busy, we were just standing and waiting for 5 minutes with no one bothered to attend to us. Later when we complained, the manager came and apologized. He was nice from then on, but I expected this from the very beginning considering a good rating on Tripadvisor and being a 3 star hotel. Also, the breakfast spread at this hotel is not good enough and the overall presentation needs a lot of improvement. I was really surprised that the juice was served in small paper cups. There was also not enough cutlery kept at the buffet table and we had to request it couple of times. The staff who were attending to us at breakfast time were not well adequately trained. In fact we had to explain to some foreign guests as to what was served on the buffet table. Since most of the guests would book a room with breakfast, I expect the management to give a lot more focus on presentation and service to keep up their good ratings.

1 Thank ragkam

Greetings from Hotel Jade Garden

kindly accept our sincere apologies for not being able to provide you the high standard of hospitality which is the general norm of our hotel. We genuinely regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I booked Jade Garden Hotel for 2 days during Auuest-2014 after the detailed reviews in Trip Advisor; but experienced poor service from the hotel staffs.
Refer the summary of Pros and Cons listed below,
Pros:
Hotel Location
Cleanliness

Cons:
No Hot water for the first day – Called all the available contact numbers from morning 6:00 to 6:35 AM and no one responded from Reception, Room Service, House Keeping including the direct hotel phone number. Finally reached the reception and no one was in the seat. After couple of minutes one person appeared and arranged the room service. Just imagine, as we are staying as family with two small kids and id in case any emergency, what kind of service we will expect from this staffs.
No free Wifi – After requesting received 1 Hour Complementary Wifi Access (reason: hotel staffs are misusing the net..!)
Bar – Money motive people, Zero complimentary snacks and forced to order starters to spend even 20 minutes..
Breakfast - No varieties in the break fast menu... but manageable...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
jadegarden66, Manager at Hotel Jade Garden, responded to this review, 15 August 2014