We spent last weekend at Silent shores and had a great time! The cottages were big and the bed accommodated 3 people, so we didn't need to ask for an extra bed. For me, the best part was the sandal oil massage. I do not normally care for ayurvedic massages, but this one is heavenly and a "don't miss" in the resort.
Positives: Big rooms: we extended our stay by one more night, but the cottages were not available. We were given 2 interconnected rooms, so it felt like we were in a 2-bedroom villa. After the kids slept, we sat out on the lawn and had a relaxed dinner.
Swimming pool: The slopped entry was good for my 2 yr old nephew who could stand in the pool and enjoy.
Cycles: We could rent cycles and ride around the big property.
Not so good: Food- Very average food. Breakfast buffet is not bad.
Service: Typically slow to respond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit at Silent Shores Resort & Spa, a luxurious resort with 5 star facilities where we offer 57 rooms in different categories to suit your needs, nestled in the lap of nature built around a lake amidst well envisaged landscapes and lush gardens. Perfect for your group, or just the two of you. You'll feel right at home at Silent Shores Resort & Spa Located just 10 kms or a 15 minutes drive from the Iconic Mysore Palace and the Railway Station off Hunsur Road in Mysore, Silent Shores Resort & Spa is spread over 28 acres of land. From the moment you step in to our resort you will feel a sense of freedom and space like none other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Silent Shores Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silent Shores Resort And Spa
- Silent Shores Hotel Mysore