We were there for two days and three nights in June 2014. The property is quite huge with zones cut out for kids, swimming, cycling, lounge.. They have three types of restaurants (But only one is operational for the day) They have maintained the property well and its a surprise to get such a resort in the outskirts of Mysore. Spa is also good with trained professionals. Only sober point is food which was just average. Dishes get repeated throughout the day and the staff at the restaurant are so lax that they are so busy talking. Do not bother to check if the napkins and cutlery are in place. They are unable to manage the crowd in the afternoons and nights. Why? The restaurant had only two families one of the afternoons and they had only one person in the restaurant who was so busy talking on the phone. Room service is quite late when you get the order only after 25 minutes for a plate of french fries. The coffee shop is also slow and we had to wait for a good half an hour for coffee and other snacks. Guess they have only one kitchen as i see waiters running around to and fro the restaurant as well as the coffee house. All in all, a good experience except for the food and the staff courtesy which is found to be wanting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit at Silent Shores Resort & Spa, a luxurious resort with 5 star facilities where we offer 57 rooms in different categories to suit your needs, nestled in the lap of nature built around a lake amidst well envisaged landscapes and lush gardens. Perfect for your group, or just the two of you. You'll feel right at home at Silent Shores Resort & Spa Located just 10 kms or a 15 minutes drive from the Iconic Mysore Palace and the Railway Station off Hunsur Road in Mysore, Silent Shores Resort & Spa is spread over 28 acres of land. From the moment you step in to our resort you will feel a sense of freedom and space like none other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silent Shores Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silent Shores Resort And Spa
- Silent Shores Hotel Mysore