Comfort Inn Vyshak
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Royale Heritage(Mysuru (Mysore))
AJ Palace(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
Aavass Inn Paradise(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
Hotel Shastri Paradise(Mysuru (Mysore))
Hotel Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Restaurant
OYO 11711 The Grand Inn(Mysuru (Mysore))
Pai Vista(Mysuru (Mysore))
Hotel Kanishka(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2012

It was a terrible experience we had with this hotel. The pictures shown in the site are not at all in reality. The rooms are very unclean. There were dirt all over the room walls. The bathrooms were broken and untidy. They say that the linens are fresh ones, does fresh linens have so much stains? I stayed for 2 nights. Never once they cleaned the rooms. We were cleaing the bathrooms. U will have to be really patient if u call the room service. Bcoz they will turn up only after ur hundredth call. The restaurant - is the worst place ever. U order for a tiger and u will get a donkey and they will tell this is what they call a tiger in their restaurant - but the pricing will be for that of a tiger. But they are very strict on the check in and check out. After u make the entry fro check in - it will take nearly 2 hrs for them to allot a room (that will also happen only after repeated shouts from u). But for check out, they will make 100 calls even before ur chcekout time finishes. My kind advice, PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST THIS HOTEL EVEN FOR YOUR BITTEREST ENEMY

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
4  Thank priivi
Reviewed 2 January 2012

decent new hotel with good rooms and building. the restaurant is also nice. but staff is decent but not the best and not very professional. could be better in service. ok for a short stay in center of Mysore. could be a bit more cheaper.

Room Tip: ask for a good bargain.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We stayed here for one night. It was a night too many. Had we not been part of a larger group, we would not have stayed. A friend organised an overnight trip to Mysore for all the Aussies attending his wedding in Bangalore, and presumably wanted to make it as inexpensive as possible for us. In fairness, we paid only 1,200 rupees (about AU$20) per room. I would have gladly paid double or triple that for a clean hotel room.

I could complain about the lack of towels and toilet paper (after numerous requests we got toilet paper, but towels never came). But I won't.

I could complain of the stained bed linen (I kept telling myself that they were just old and stained, but must surely have been washed -- others in the group were convinced that they were unwashed). But I won't.

I could complain about the awful, overpowering smell of cigarette smoke in the room. But I won't.

Instead, I'll just tell you about the bathroom. It stank. Of mould. And rising damp. The inside of the bathroom door had some serious fungi growing out of it -- about 20 cm wide, in at least 3 layers and jutting out at least 5 cm. The lack of towels turned out to be a non-issue. None of us wanted to shower in this hotel.

The one positive of this place was the excellent restaurant downstairs. I'm pretty sure that it's a separate business to the actual hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank ElephantFeeder
Reviewed 30 October 2011

From outside the hotel is excellent, but the rooms were very pathetic, bed linens are not clean, pillow covers are full of stains, no phones working in the room, we asked them to change the room, they changed it but the other room also the same, staffs are not helpfull the management should take care of these things

Room Tip: will not recommend
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank dkmoorthy
Reviewed 18 March 2011

They have a few hotels in Mysore and my reserved was full of loud young people so THE STAFF upgraded me to this better hotel near the bus stop. That is the quality of organization they are!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo