Aishwarya Residency is definetly a good option to stay in Mysore. I had stayed twice here, once during 2 day visit to Mysore and other during a night stay enroute to Ooty.
The hotel is centrally located in the Mysore, very close to bus stand.
One not so good thing is, it is located in a very small lane. First time, I visited, I had to park my car outside. However, second time, basement parking was there and I could park it there.
1) The rooms are neat and clean.
2) They have both small and bigger rooms. We had stayed in both. We found both to be value for money. Smaller one is bit cramped suitable for just night stay. We used to stay in Mysore enroute to my native in Kerala.In the end it depends on your choice. For longer stay I suggest Deluxe room.
3) Reservation process through online is pretty smooth, did not face any issues. Get email confirmation for booking.
a. Hotel does not have food facilities and hotel boys get it from outside. Most of the times it is not fresh. They could consider having a small kitchen with atleast minimal breakfast options.
Other than this I cannot think of any other negative points.
Will I recommend this hotel ? - Yes, it is a no-frill, value for money option.
Will I stay there again ? - Yes !
Stayed in March-2013 & August-2013, travelled with family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aishwarya Residency is situated in a quiet yet commercial area of Mysore, within close proximity to the Royal heritage - The Mysore Palace, St. Philomena’s Church and all the major tourist locations. A couple of minutes walk from the suburb bus stand and with an easy access to all the shopping and entertainment zones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aishwarya Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.