Stayed at Mango Suites for the first time during the dussera vacation. Couldn't get any other hotel so booked this one. Hotel is located in a peaceful residential area (off the Gokulam Main Rd, behind BM Habitat Mall and BM Hospital). Just 4 KMs from the major attractions. I've an overall good impression of this hotel.
First the pros:
1. Room was very tastefully done and was comparable to some of the better business hotels I've stayed earlier. Building looks like relatively new and it was kept neat and clean.
2. Staff at the front desk were helpful and were making an attempt to listen and help where needed.
3. Apart from the complimentary breakfast, I had only one meal at the hotel and I must admit it was the best one I had in two and half days at Mysore.
4. The 4-screen multiplex in the mall next door could be interesting for those who want to catch a late night flick after entire day of outing. Also, once the shopping area is ready (its under furnishing right now as of 10-Oct-2011)
Now the cons:
1. The restaurant gets overwhelmed during the peak hours of breakfast due to shortage of staff. Even if they want to help, they are outnumbered by the peak load.
2. On both days of my stay, restaurant ran out of stocks for some of the dishes. Thus, it could have been managed better.
3. Inspite of reminding for the housekeeping request on day-2 the room was not cleaned when we arrived at 2 PM. Further, we had to chase the cleaner to clean the bathroom as he was not very interested in doing a good job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treebo Spektrum Suites situated in Jayalakshmipuram, Mysore has a stellar location adjacent to BM Habitat Mall and BM Hospital and close to all kinds of facilities. The most famous landmark here, the Mysore Palace, is about 5.2 km from this property. Shops and eateries galore in the mall. The usual offerings from Treebo include complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking and room service. The hotel has a host of other facilities as well, which include ironing board, facilities for the differently abled and laundry services for a charge. The restaurant in the premises serves mouth watering dishes. All air-conditioned rooms are tastefully decorated and have all standard amenities like TV with satellite channels, electric kettle and free toiletries in the en suite bathroom. The Mysuru airport is 15 km away and the Mysore Junction is just 3.7 km away. The nearest bus stand is Mysore City Bus Stand, 4.4 km from this Treebo Spectrum Suites. The hotel is only a short drive from the industrial areas of Hebbal and Hootagalli, making this place perfect for business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Treebo Spektrum Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.