“Great Food..”

Treebo Spektrum Suites
Ranked #18 of 102 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
“Great Food..”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

“Thank you for an excellent stay. The service was top class, the facilities high quality and the food delicious and with a wide selection. The gym and pool were completed during my stay and I enjoyed their view. Thank you for your hospitality I will come again.”

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank sujith s
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spektrum Suites, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for the kind review.

The team is thrilled and we look forward to having you back soon at Mysore and the 10 other Mango Hotels across India!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Had to go to this hotel because Bookings.com made a mistake with my booking, I arrived there quite late only to find when I arrived that I would only get 1 hour free wifi, even though my reservation, the one I was showing to them, said it was included in all areas for free.

It was too late to argue so I went up to use my one hour, I got online for a couple of minutes and then it failed, after that it was trying to charge me.

I went to the reception to tell them what had happened (Less than an hour from the moment I checked in) and the receptionist kept saying I was lying, that I had already used my share of internet.

I got the feeling the hotel is mainly for locals and they are not used to foreign tourism, for the price I would avoid and go for other, cheaper, better options.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spektrum Suites, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
At Mango.Hotels, we take guest comments very seriously. Our brand is built upon it.

An audit was done on this feedback given the serious charges made.

As a policy we dont make 1 hour vouchers. We make only 24 hour vouchers. If a voucher expires, it can only be because of 300MB data limit that is applied has expired or a genuine glich in the software. In most cases, 300 MB suffices unless huge amounts of data are being sent/received which obviously has a cost attached and would be chargeable.

Yet we have made this extra voucher in one hour and two more later that night complementary when the Manager came in to shift in the morning.

We regret that despite going the extra mile we have received flak on this. We are a little dis-heartened by this review and feel it was unfair to us. We do hope to serve you again and change your opinion of Mango.Hotels.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had been to this hotel about 3 yrs ago when they had just rebranded themselves. That time too, because of their screwed up online systems, they had denied us rooms initially but eventually after two hrs of calls and to and fro, they gave us rooms.

This time I had booked this hotel through groupon specially because they had mentioned it to be women friendly. Since I was travelling with my 6yr old, I dint want any surprises. So I called the hotel for confirmation and they said that bringing the printed voucher is mandatory.

It was an extremely rude shock when I landed with my 6 yr old in Mysore and called the hotel for directions. Instead of directions they asked me what do I need the directions for. When I told them about my booking they said they had no rooms. When I insisted on clarification, they gave me a number and asked me to call the head office. The online manager was no different. The only thing they said was they had no reservation. When I asked them as to why they had confirmed my reservation if they dint book me in, they had NO answer!

Since the hotel is not very well known, many auto drivers do not know the place either. The staff even refused to oblige my calls to give directions to the hotel. We were literally left on streets and staff refused to talk to us!

Thank you Mango suits for doing this to a women who took the initiative to head out with a 6yr old all by herself. Also, please take off the board that this is a women friendly place. We might be safe in the hotel, but your hotel staff are enough to emotionally harass us!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Isanamkg
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spektrum Suites, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
It appears you bought a Groupon offer.

Groupon works on a confirm first and check availability later model.
Offers are clearly subject to availability and we had none on the day in question.

We wish you had taken the precaution to call before turning up in Mysore. In fact at 7 am on the morning of your booking, all Online partners were informed on record that the hotel is full so if anything, this needs to be taken up with Groupon.

Here is the response from the Manager of the hotel:
"Reference to the review, we were sold out on 21st June 2014 and the same has been informed to Reservations and Online Reservations on 21st Morning at 7.45am.
The below booking is done at 1.43pm on June 21st but the unit has not received any mail from Group On or From Reservations. Later About 02.00 pm we have got a call from the guest inquiring about the room confirmation as she got a booking from group on. As we were sold out we apologized and requested her to contact Ms. Shamal Chavan for the same. We were not rude or impolite in any way.
After 30 Minutes we got a call from Online Reservations stating that the guest may come to Front desk so please assist the guest . But the guest has not called up again or turned up at the hotel."

This hotel has a reputation for Guest service standards and winner of Certificate of Excellence awards. We are committed to your satisfaction but the above was clearly beyond our sphere of influence. We look forward to hosting you again.
New Delhi
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel on my official tour to Mysore. Overall maintenance is good. They were having some renovation work going on in restaurant. Food is average-good. I mostly ordered plain food. Nothing to complain about. Maintenance was good. They had some problems with WiFi but they tried their best to sort out with two people visiting and trying to rectify it. But I ultimately had to use my own datacard. Staff was courteous. Full marks on cleanliness and hygiene.Complementary breakfast was plain and nice (I had official tour on mind I did not come with a splurging mindset or as a food connoisseur). Safety wise location is very nice (with a residential colony like location and superstores nearby). Security guards were there. Hotel cab facility is also there. I used it for a tour within city. He was also very courteous. Location is such that you can get an auto within 3-400 meters walk. Even hotel guys can call for an auto if need be. It is close to city bus stand and convenient if you are planning for a visit to famous tourist destinations like mysore palace, temples etc.

Room Tip: the location is a quiet one so room choice doesn't matter much. try checking for wifi connectivi...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spektrum Suites, responded to this review, 23 June 2014

Team Mysore is ecstatic.

We look forward to hosting you time and again at Mysore and 9 other mango.hotels in India.
Pune, India
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel on my way to Coorg, got an extremely good deal from one of coupon websites. Hotel is clean and tidy, right from the person at reception to the security guard, everyone is helpful and would offer services (even when they are free). They serve an average breakfast, mine was part of the room rent hence it worked for me.
Hotel has an underground parking which works because you dont have to part your car on the road. Its a little difficult to find and since i dont know Mysore much, i though Google Maps have decided to confuse me today but you will still be able to look for it.
Dont expect any scenic view because of its location however everything else in the hotel works.
There is a free wifi for one of your devices and if you need more, you can pay INR 50 to get it, which i think is not a bad deal.
All in all, hope was good, i will not mind staying here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NN939
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spektrum Suites, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your kind review.

Team Maestro is thrilled that you were pleased.

We look forward to hosting you time and again in Mysore and the 9 other Mango.hotels Destinations across India.
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 5 June 2014

we stayed on 19th of May 2014, the hotel was booked online and once we reach the hotel from bangalore, we wanted to rush for the zoo, the hotel staff was quite cooperative they completed the formalities in a hurry and took responsibility of our luggage and freed us in a jiffy, we liked the location as is away from the hussle bussle but quite near to it also, rooms were good, bed were comfortable staff responded quite quickly to your requests, breakfast was Ok and dining is arranged in the small reception lobby itself.
will overall recommend for a short stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spektrum Suites, responded to this review, 9 June 2014

Team Mysore is thrilled.

Look forward to hosting you time and again in Mysore and 9 other Mango.Hotel Destinations across India.
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Looking at the picture shown on the internet, we've decided to book for three rooms with the group. Staffs are helpful gradually.... Don't expect too much of the breakfast as it is just "limited" and the dining place is very small that we have to share super small tables with other people.
We were shocked that there is no hot water and felt deeply sorry for the staffs to go ups and downs to bring the bucket loads when it was not hot enough. Really hope it is done right now that we could just enjoy the place.
Trying to book a car is another challenge with the hotel. We were told to have price up for three times before we've decided to just go with it. Not really professional in this regard. Anyhow, we still appreciate the people there for their willingness of trying....

Room Tip: The back side is quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank love4peace
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spektrum Suites, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for your candid review.

For a few days in December last year we had an issue with the Hot water system which took time to rectify. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and the hotel team did a splendid job providing hot water via containers during the period.

Travel rates tend to be higher in the season. We do not commission travel and directly provide multiple pre approved vendors so guests have the liberty to negotiate their terms beyond what is pre-negotiated.

Look forward to hosting you again at Mysore and 8 other Mango Destinations across India.