“Nice & Economical” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Treebo Spectrum Suites

and 1 more site!
Treebo Spectrum Suites
Ranked #28 of 99 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Hyderabad, India
“Nice & Economical”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Rooms are good....the stay and sleep is very pleasant...the staff ( Managers ) are very responsible and took the ownership from day one....overall it's a nice place to stay in mysore....I recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spectrum Suites, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for the kind review.

We look forward to having you back soon at Mysore and 10 other Mango.hotels across India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I got a chance to stay in mango hotel about a week ago through my friend referral.I would like to say it is value for money and it is best budget hotel out of so many hotel in Mysore.Mainly well maintain room and the helpful staff.Good luck Mango.Keep it up.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience staying here. The service offered was top quality. The rooms were very neat and tidy and the staffs were very cordial and polite. Mr.Sreekanth was always there to help up us

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Anand N

Kerala, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

one of the best hotel in mysore i ever stayed. well maintained rooms and good staff.
i recommend it to everyone.overall it was a nice place to stay.they are offering easy pick and drop facility in min charge.I'm thanking the team who worked hard to give us the best service.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

“Thank you for an excellent stay. The service was top class, the facilities high quality and the food delicious and with a wide selection. The gym and pool were completed during my stay and I enjoyed their view. Thank you for your hospitality I will come again.”

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank sujith s
Thank you for the kind review.

The team is thrilled and we look forward to having you back soon at Mysore and the 10 other Mango Hotels across India!
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Had to go to this hotel because Bookings.com made a mistake with my booking, I arrived there quite late only to find when I arrived that I would only get 1 hour free wifi, even though my reservation, the one I was showing to them, said it was included in all areas for free.

It was too late to argue so I went up to use my one hour, I got online for a couple of minutes and then it failed, after that it was trying to charge me.

I went to the reception to tell them what had happened (Less than an hour from the moment I checked in) and the receptionist kept saying I was lying, that I had already used my share of internet.

I got the feeling the hotel is mainly for locals and they are not used to foreign tourism, for the price I would avoid and go for other, cheaper, better options.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spectrum Suites, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
At Mango.Hotels, we take guest comments very seriously. Our brand is built upon it.

An audit was done on this feedback given the serious charges made.

As a policy we dont make 1 hour vouchers. We make only 24 hour vouchers. If a voucher expires, it can only be because of 300MB data limit that is applied has expired or a genuine glich in the software. In most cases, 300 MB suffices unless huge amounts of data are being sent/received which obviously has a cost attached and would be chargeable.

Yet we have made this extra voucher in one hour and two more later that night complementary when the Manager came in to shift in the morning.

We regret that despite going the extra mile we have received flak on this. We are a little dis-heartened by this review and feel it was unfair to us. We do hope to serve you again and change your opinion of Mango.Hotels.
Bengaluru, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had been to this hotel about 3 yrs ago when they had just rebranded themselves. That time too, because of their screwed up online systems, they had denied us rooms initially but eventually after two hrs of calls and to and fro, they gave us rooms.

This time I had booked this hotel through groupon specially because they had mentioned it to be women friendly. Since I was travelling with my 6yr old, I dint want any surprises. So I called the hotel for confirmation and they said that bringing the printed voucher is mandatory.

It was an extremely rude shock when I landed with my 6 yr old in Mysore and called the hotel for directions. Instead of directions they asked me what do I need the directions for. When I told them about my booking they said they had no rooms. When I insisted on clarification, they gave me a number and asked me to call the head office. The online manager was no different. The only thing they said was they had no reservation. When I asked them as to why they had confirmed my reservation if they dint book me in, they had NO answer!

Since the hotel is not very well known, many auto drivers do not know the place either. The staff even refused to oblige my calls to give directions to the hotel. We were literally left on streets and staff refused to talk to us!

Thank you Mango suits for doing this to a women who took the initiative to head out with a 6yr old all by herself. Also, please take off the board that this is a women friendly place. We might be safe in the hotel, but your hotel staff are enough to emotionally harass us!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Isanamkg
Mango-Hotels, CEO and Guest Care Executive at Treebo Spectrum Suites, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
It appears you bought a Groupon offer.

Groupon works on a confirm first and check availability later model.
Offers are clearly subject to availability and we had none on the day in question.

We wish you had taken the precaution to call before turning up in Mysore. In fact at 7 am on the morning of your booking, all Online partners were informed on record that the hotel is full so if anything, this needs to be taken up with Groupon.

Here is the response from the Manager of the hotel:
"Reference to the review, we were sold out on 21st June 2014 and the same has been informed to Reservations and Online Reservations on 21st Morning at 7.45am.
The below booking is done at 1.43pm on June 21st but the unit has not received any mail from Group On or From Reservations. Later About 02.00 pm we have got a call from the guest inquiring about the room confirmation as she got a booking from group on. As we were sold out we apologized and requested her to contact Ms. Shamal Chavan for the same. We were not rude or impolite in any way.
After 30 Minutes we got a call from Online Reservations stating that the guest may come to Front desk so please assist the guest . But the guest has not called up again or turned up at the hotel."

This hotel has a reputation for Guest service standards and winner of Certificate of Excellence awards. We are committed to your satisfaction but the above was clearly beyond our sphere of influence. We look forward to hosting you again.