Fortune JP Palace
US$102
US$86
US$110
Priceline
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$52
US$28
US$24
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Hotel MB International(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
US$28
  • Restaurant
Olive Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
US$23
US$18
1,257 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantclub roomterrace restaurantswimming poolbreakfast spreadvalue for moneytravel deskstar hotelchamundi hillsf bcomfortable staydinner buffetcourteous staffroom servicethe hotel staffin room dininghouse keeping
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Our family stayed here for a day. The service and experience was good. Its a new place and very good ambience & the service is really pleasing & more over food was excellent.
Rooms maintenance is very good over all our meet went just fine n im very glad to say that we hada good place to dine n meet! Keep it UP.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Seasons Greetings from Fortune J P Palace Mysore...!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mysore city.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. At Fortune JP Palace, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune JP Palace and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Our family stayed here for a day. The service and experience was disappointing. Despite booking the rooms well in advance through the hotel's website, the staff informed us that they did not have any details of our reservation. This was bizarre. I had to actually show them a copy of their own mail on my phone, to get them to agree. After that they finally showed us to our rooms, without so much as an apology. Though the hotels are value for money, the restaurant , Oriental Pavilion, was also very disappointing. The service was slow, and the food was average. The hotel is listed as a leisure hotel, but it seemed more like a business hotel. On the brighter side, the hotel is centrally located, and is very close to the Mysore Palace. They also offer free wi-fi, so check that out while making reservations. Overall..don't expect much from this hotel, okay for a short stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kapvin
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune J P Palace Mysore…!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing all these issues to my notice.

While I regret the inconveniences that you have experienced, I would like to let you know that this not the true reflection of our service quality and I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident.

May I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. We are taking all the necessary corrective measures in terms of Food Service & food quality keeping your feedback on the mind as an eye opener for our entire team.

Fortune JP Palace looks forward to your next visit to our hotel and committed to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

With Warm regards,
Sarvanan Dhanabalu

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Its a new place n very good ambience & the service is really professional/pleasing & more over food was excellent and awesome, Rooms maintenance is very good ( Executive Suite ) over all our meet went just fine n im very glad to say that we ahve a good place to dine n meet! Keep up the same walk!

I am not forget to tell thanks to Ms PRIYANKA, Mr. VINAYAK and Mr. PRASAD they are very nice..

I would like to stay in this Hotel when ever I am in Mysore visit....

Regards,
Papanna M.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 December 2012

Inform them beforehand for a Non-Smoking room
A/C operation might prove to be tricky
Excellent Interiors, awesome cleanliness
The complimentary fruit basket had to ordered for the both the days!!!

Overall, the experience was good. Highly recommended hotel.

Room Tip: Inform them beforehand for a Non-Smoking room The road facing side rooms offer a good view of the garden, when compared to the pool side A/C operation might prove to be tricky Excellent Interiors, awesome cleanliness The shower is excellent, but the glass door has a small gap, which caused the gushing water to flow out of the shower cabin & flooding the bathroom The complimentary fruit basket had to ordered for the both the days!!! I had read an earlier comment of an visitor on the main door man eager for a tip always, So have Spare change always on your hands Overall, the experience was good. Highly recommended hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

I have seen only two hotels in mysore . and this hotel is VFM . I want to give 100 % marks for food . Excellent food its mix with north south and international. They serve first day chicken malai tikka as starter with bone nd we told them we eat lways boneless . The food was great and service .
Nice and Clean pool of the Hotel seems maximum utilized of small place.

What you need to care . If you needs non smoking rooms you have to intimate them in advance otherwise you will get smoking rooms and they might not be able to change the rooms if hotel is sold out ..

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank udaipurmagic
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2012