“excellent experience.............”
Review of Fortune JP Palace

Fortune JP Palace
Ranked #6 of 103 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Delhi, Delhi, India
“excellent experience.............”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

my first trip to mysore. The hotel is located at one of the bestest locations in the city overlooking the hills, great staff very helpful, the hotel was woww n the mysore's masala dosa at the breakfast table was just amazing...the private dinning at rooftop restaurant overlooking the mysore palace was just amazing. easy access to the shopping area specially for mysore sarees...do not even hesitate when booking ...

Room Tip: room facing the hills are good
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

At Fortune JP Palace, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. The growth we've experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business.
We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to maintain the same service standards.

Manoj Kumar Mavi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
  • Korean first
California
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and were very happy about their service, food, room, etc. They have delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. Definitely will recommend this hotel to friend and family. Make sure you book through "make my trip, India" website to get amazing deals rather than directly booking through the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to submit such a wonderful review of our hotel. We are delighted that you had a pleasurable stay with us and for your warm words of appreciation of our hotel staff.

INDIA
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Recently, I have visited JP Palace Mysore I have mixed bag of experience though , I had pleasant stay in the hotel except few unpleasant instances, although in totality it is an excellent Hotel to stay in Mysore.
To begin with I booked the hotel in advance and availed 20% discount on the room rent which was a great discount. The hotel is at a very convenient and nice location very near to the Mysore Palace and Railway station \ Bus stand etc.
The check-in was very efficient and staff at the reception were very courteous and incredibly helpful.
The hotel is well maintained and rooms are well appointed to the international standards of cleanliness . Cleanliness of the room was awesome .Service was surprisingly quick. Staff was courteous and friendly and were ready to help at all times.
I had invited a guest to accompany me for the dinner at the restaurant . To my surprise we were served cold Rotis and Nan with the dish and we had to call the concerned person to get the hot one! , even then they served us reheated rotis and Naan which did not taste good. However the manager invited my Guest for a Complimentary Break Fast the next day.
The breakfast buffet in the mornings was very good- the staff were attentive and quick to oblige any special requests. Enjoyed special Chef’s Mysore Masala Dosa It was yummy .
Overall, a very good stay. I would stay here again, and recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: All rooms are quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for sparing the time to post your review of our hotel and are grateful for your appreciation of the staff and our facilities. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services.

Thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I will convey this feedback to my team.

Union Territory of Pondicherry, India
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Last minute booking helped by the Tripadvisor App on my Android got me to MakeMyTrip.com and wow got a 5 star room at half the price. After the courteous and simple Valet parking the front desk was nice to upgrade us to Club room from the Deluxe we booked just 5 minutes before we drove into the hotel. 5 Star to the core; clean and comfortable; nice bathrooms with refreshing showers and all the freebies. Good TV with collection of channels. Wonderful buffet breakfast showing the importance the Hotel gives to a healthy and wholesome start to the day. They could have refreshed the feedback form and could've got one from me but then we could live with it. We did not have time to explore all the facilities but the location is central and we had great views of the Philomena Church and city night lights. Kids had their fun.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Club floor
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing an excellent review about your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you found our infrastructure excellent with warm services and facilities. We are also glad to note that your family enjoyed their stay with us.

Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I went for the first time in India to attend a wedding , after reaching Mysore I decide to stay in JP palace which was the best place to stay with excellent cutstumer service , I really had good experience from there , amazing place to stay , very clean ,specious room ,excellent service (made your life and your vacation unforgettable ),staff in front desk very friendly and awesome Manger (Manoj Mavi) who is always friendly to ask your question . I really enjoyed to stay there and will go there more often from when I go to India .

Room Tip: I think any side of the hotel should be the same and very comfortable
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a favorable review of our hotel & services. We are grateful for the opportunity to have served you and I will convey this feedback to my team members.

Bangalore
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed in JP Palace with faimly(four of us). Location, sleep quality, staff cortesy etc are excellent. Food was very good; to our expectation and taste.
The roads nearby have no shopping / food outlets - it is good and bad at same time! Less noise, less traffic were advantages. We had our own car, and moving around and shopping was not an issue.
If we visit Mysore again, JP will be our first choice!

Room Tip: Go for view of Chamundi hill..!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this review, 7 November 2013

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for three nights during the Dassara festival time in October. The staff whether it be the front desk, concierge or the restaurant were all very helpful and courteous. We enjoyed the stay and will definitely return to this hotel next time we are in Mysore.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this review, 5 November 2013