Fortune JP Palace
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Treebo Akshaya Mahal Inn(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Restaurant
Regalia Inn & Suites(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
Hotel Royale Heritage(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
Comfort Inn Vyshak(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Restaurant
Resort Hotel Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
Bhoomikas ABS Comforts(Mysuru (Mysore))
Hotel Sunshine(Mysuru (Mysore))
1,240 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantterrace restaurantclub roomvalue for moneybreakfast spreadswimming pooltravel deskstar hotelchamundi hillsf bdinner buffetcomfortable staycourteous staffroom servicein room diningthe hotel staffhouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2014

"Great property to go for a stay in Mysore. "

We had a nice & comfortable stay in there. The manager was kind enough to upgrade our rooms to superior category at no cost as a token of gift to the newly wedded couple. Room was well maintained and clean. Food was also good but still can be improved further. Couldn't explored much since I was there for just 1 night. Hotel staff were friendly and nice.

Overall you won't regret if you stay there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your recent stay and we have met your expectations, feedback like your will also keep the team motivated. We really appreciate this gesture and feedback.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was part of our Travelsphere tour of India we stayed for 1 night the evening buffet was good as was our room. The location was good as we went to see the opulent city palace returning after dark as they light up the whole palace for 1 hour on a Sunday night - magical

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Penny C
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Ms.Penny,

We thank you for sparing the time to post your review of our hotel and are grateful for your appreciation of the Buffet and our facilities. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services.
At Fortune JP Palace, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great location and friendly staff. We enjoyed our stay at JP palace in Mysore.Our group of 6 had some suggestions to the Manager Mr Pankaj and the Chef, to include Original Mysore dishes like Set Dosa, Mysore Saaru(not rasam) and local sweets. Staff was very receptive and caring, although some of the rooms needs to be renovated.Mr Nagendra Prasad was exceptionally good as a waiter.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your recent stay and we have met your expectations, feedback like yours will also keep the team motivated. We really appreciate this gesture and feedback.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This was a last minute choice and regretted it. The check-in was disorganized and bit of a cluster. The room and bathroom are old and needs serious work. Seriously for $130 a night, this was not worth it. The staff at the restaurant were very friendly and nice. However, the food was not all that great.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Sir,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune JP Palace.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We travel to Bandipur, Kabini and Ooty every month and en-route we stop over at Mysore.
We've stayed in Fortune JP Palce more than 6-7 times in the past couple of months and still it remains our most preferred hotel in Mysore. It is certainly the best both luxury and comfort wise. The team here is very hospitable. Manoj - the General Manager deserves a special mention - completely hands on.. he certainly has played the key role in ensuring our comfort during our stay each time we were there.
The buffet spread is again something to talk about... sooooo much to eat :-)
Me and my wife will certainly return to this hotel soon.
I don't understand why is this hotel on the 2nd position on tripadvisor... it should be on the top undoubtedly. Consult me if anyone has doubts.

Thanks Manoj and team... see you all soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Mr.Varun,

We thank you for such a detailed review about your stay with us. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay and our facilities.

We invite you to return to the hotel soon and give us an opportunity to serve you again. Experience the city, the hotel and make some lovely memories to take back home.

I will convey this feedback to my team members.