Fortune JP Palace
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$85
US$77
US$136
US$110
US$85
US$45
Agoda.com
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$62
US$24
US$128
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sandesh The Prince(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$65
US$54
Green Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$41
US$38
Agoda.com
Olive Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
US$29
US$23
1,243 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantterrace restaurantclub roomvalue for moneybreakfast spreadswimming pooltravel deskstar hotelchamundi hillsf bdinner buffetcomfortable staycourteous staffroom servicein room diningthe hotel staffhouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed here for a day on business.. Have stayed in many fortune chains in india this may not be up to the standard of other fortune chains interms of ambience & facilities.
Pros:- Clean neat & tidy rooms as in other fortune chains. Room size relatively small not very huge but should be ok for a couple..Close proximity to main city centre
Cons:- Customer service definetely needs improvement. The bed had a cranck noise when you lie on it may be the springs were damaged..Toiltery accessories not up to the mark of other fortune chain & lastly the price charged there could be better options to look for..But overall & OK option in the city centre if you are looking for a couple of days stay..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune JP Palace.

I will convey this feedback to my Executive Housekeeper who will review your recommendation. Despite your disappointment of the customer service, I do hope you will consider returning to stay with us in the future when you can be assured of our best attention.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed here in late May for 2 nights. The service was exceptionally good. The concierge desk and front desk arranged cars and transportation very well. The lobby was pleasant and comfortable. The room was clean and the bathroom was clean and spacious.

One thing I don't understand is why there are so many light switches. Every single light has a switch and I continually had to figure out which switch I had to flip. Minor thing ......

The restaurant also had a good selection at breakfast and during the dinner buffet, and the host was very friendly. I didn't use the pool, but it looked clean and well-kept.

Overall, by American standards, this is a great hotel for American visitors. I would stay here if I visited again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sparing the time to post your review of our hotel. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your recent stay and we have met your expectations, feedback like your will also keep the team motivated. We really appreciate this gesture and feedback.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

It needs to have some attention to detail but the food was good and it is easy to get to places from it. The travel desk either wasn't that knowledgeable or they were ready to finish for the day because we booked a trip to Bandipur and they didn't really help us figure out the best timings and ways to do it. Still, clean hotel and good price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune JP Palace, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

One can stay like a King in a Palace. Clean Rooms, Excellent Breakfast, Nice reception, Gentle Staff, Nice Location, Very silent area, Zoo and other attractions very near, Food & leisure very near and finally Excellent Hospitality

Room Tip: High floors are the best
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review of our hotel, staff, services, & location.
We are extremely delighted that you had a comfortable stay with us.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

to get internet was a litlle difficult but finally everything was good, they need to renovate a lot, but the hotel has a good restaurant, staff is very nice, location is central and the roof top is nice - the staff is excellent and very helpful !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sparing the time to post your review of our hotel and are grateful for your appreciation of the staff and our facilities.
I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services.
Thank you for bringing the WiFi & internet connectivity issue to my notice will look into it.